Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

STOP MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / STOP MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE (263 Views)

How I Lost Over N100million Naira, Plus How You. Can Avoid The Same Mistake. / What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? / Stop Making Someone Else Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STOP MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE by ENGREMMATEX(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Why do you have to leave your money in the bank without any interest?

The banks continue to charge you exorbitant fees without adding a single kobo to the existing money and even some that gives interest is 1.25% per annum while you can invest it in agriculture and watch your investment grow with an interest of 22% in 10 months, 24% in 12 months 30% in 14 months and 45% in 18 months while you sleep.
I know what is in your mind now, they have come again Ponzi but remember MMM etc is not in Nigeria, with no office but a digital office, no investment but online transaction. We are in Nigeria with head office in Maitama Abuja and 3 offices in Lagos not just that our crops are insured by Leadway assurance. Upon investment you will be given a deed of agreement and a postdated cheque.

Re: STOP MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE by ENGREMMATEX(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
Contact Oxford International Group business partner on 07048509951

(1) (Reply)

Please Invest In Me! / Opportunity For Smart Investment In Lagos Nigeria / Crypto Currency (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.