Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Katsina Kidnapping: Two School Boys Killed By Bandits - Survivor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Katsina Kidnapping: Two School Boys Killed By Bandits - Survivor (1070 Views)

Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian / How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos / 5 Kenyan School Boys Sneak Into Girls' Hostel, Caught & Tied By Soldier (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katsina Kidnapping: Two School Boys Killed By Bandits - Survivor by Nomorelove: 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
A pupil of the attacked Government Secondary School, Kankara in Katsina State, who escaped from the bandits' hideouts, has claimed that two of his colleagues have been killed.

A parent of a missing pupil, Hajia Faiza Hamza Kankara, who spoke to Vanguard, said the pupil stated this while giving an account of his ordeal in the hands of the captors.

The grieving parent said the boy told them that the bandits fed them with leaves and beat them like cattle.

She also said the pupil told them that the abducted pupils still missing stand at over 500, saying whoever said the number of missing children is 10, is a liar.

She said, "My son, Usman Lawal Tahir, is in SS2 class. He is still missing. One of the pupils who returned yesterday (Sunday night) said they were 520 that included two that were killed and him who escaped.

"So whoever says the missing children were ten lied. Today (Monday), another child just returned, and he is being interviewed in the principal's office. So we are waiting to hear what is the situation with the missing children over there. Although when the boy returned, one of the security personnel who brought him back said 15 more were on their way before the dusk.

"The children said they were fed with leaves and beaten like cattle.

"We appeal to President (Muhammadu) Buhari and Governor (Aminu) Masari to come to our aid and rescue our wards. We cannot sleep and cannot eat."

Meanwhile, the grieving parents of the students have besieged the school premises, awaiting the return of their missing children.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/14/katsina-abduction-two-school-boys-killed-bandits-%E2%80%95-survivor

Re: Katsina Kidnapping: Two School Boys Killed By Bandits - Survivor by EricSmallz(m): 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
I have never been this clueless in my life. I don't even know what to believe and what not to. NIGERIA undecided

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Kidnapping: Two School Boys Killed By Bandits - Survivor by Righteousness89(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
As long as the government keeps calling Terrorist, Bandits! There will be no way to end these evils..

Having Said that, we are at the very last lap of the race!
Events are Popping up all over the Nations!
Everything is pointing towards the Soon Return of JESUS Christ..
It behoves on us all to set our ways Right with GOD and live Prepared..
JESUS is COMING!!
I Repeat!
JESUS IS COMING!!

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Kidnapping: Two School Boys Killed By Bandits - Survivor by jaytii(f): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
Sahara Wahala
Re: Katsina Kidnapping: Two School Boys Killed By Bandits - Survivor by tyup(m): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
shocked

Well in my own opinion, I shake my head to the men we're raising these days. If 33groups each of those students had taken those Bandit 1,1 who I know cannot be up to 20 and disarm them we'd prolly be giving each of them award by now but less than 20bandit took hostage 668 male student without any resistance from them is something I have to shake my head for

1 Like

Re: Katsina Kidnapping: Two School Boys Killed By Bandits - Survivor by EzzyCarter: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
President MegaByte's government will be remembered for generations to come. In fact, he'll be fondly remembered in history as an epitome of cluelessness and a real depiction of what a country gets when it elects a brain-dead, dementia ridden man into office. A man whose precedence speaks for him, his past stint as a military ruler should have given Nigerians a clue of what would happen if given another chance but nah, Nigerian decided to learn the hard way.

Anyways the goal now is to survive beyond 2023, its obvious with this set of leaders in power, Nigeria is on a downward spiral and it's only a matter of time before it plunges into something worse. I'm no prophet but the writing on the wall has never been clearer, unless of course you're living in denial...

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Kidnapping: Two School Boys Killed By Bandits - Survivor by illicit(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
Point of correction!
They are students and not pupils....
Re: Katsina Kidnapping: Two School Boys Killed By Bandits - Survivor by phrancys001(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bubu be like mumu
Re: Katsina Kidnapping: Two School Boys Killed By Bandits - Survivor by topydale: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
And we still allow this man to continue as the president.

There was a country

1 Like

Re: Katsina Kidnapping: Two School Boys Killed By Bandits - Survivor by BabaO2: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
The story doesn't look real, why interrogating the boy in the principal's office? Is the school still open for academic activities?
North is the problem of Nigeria. How possible can kidnappers load almost a million students and move towards a direction without challenge by the community before security personnel arrival? Samething in dapchi, chibok and many unreported cases. Northern people are too insensitive and stewpid otherwise, primitive activities like this is not possible under the sun.
Re: Katsina Kidnapping: Two School Boys Killed By Bandits - Survivor by CandyOps(m): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
As long as the government keeps calling Terrorist, Bandits! There will be no way to end these evils..

JESUS is COMING!!
I Repeat!
JESUS IS COMING!!

You sound a lot like this niggah, Prophet Harold from Flushed Away

1 Like

Re: Katsina Kidnapping: Two School Boys Killed By Bandits - Survivor by sammysneh(m): 4:01am On Dec 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

JESUS is COMING!!
I Repeat!
JESUS IS COMING!!

U spoke well today, how can dey call bloody taste people bandits buhari n his goons know what dey are doing

it's a pity the poor northerners are the ones suffering
Husuf buhari dey UK dey chill with bitches while Zombies dey here dey insult people

Wonna go learn the hard way in short buhari till 2090

1 Like

Re: Katsina Kidnapping: Two School Boys Killed By Bandits - Survivor by Briller: 5:53am On Dec 15, 2020
tyup:
shocked

Well in my own opinion, I shake my head to the men we're raising these days. If 33groups each of those students had taken those Bandit 1,1 who I know cannot be up to 20 and disarm them we'd prolly be giving each of them award by now but less than 20bandit took hostage 668 male student without any resistance from them is something I have to shake my head for

Please rest your phone if you don't know what to type. I mean, how do you expect young lads to face armed terrific looking men. And have you ever heard how these so called armed bandits operate? In their 100s fully armed with sophisticated weapons and on motorbikes.

One lesson for you in case you are hallucinating on how to take on some attackers. NEVER ARGUE WITH AN ARMED MAN

1 Like

Re: Katsina Kidnapping: Two School Boys Killed By Bandits - Survivor by aarin29642: 6:19am On Dec 15, 2020
And we still allow this man to continue as the president.There was a country

1 Like

Re: Katsina Kidnapping: Two School Boys Killed By Bandits - Survivor by CodeTemplar: 7:14am On Dec 15, 2020
For a man who once said an attack on BH is an atyack on the north, ransom is the only way out. Let them cooperate with the kidnappers ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Kidnapping: Two School Boys Killed By Bandits - Survivor by Mayng01(m): 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Buhari has destroyed this nation

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Kidnapping: Two School Boys Killed By Bandits - Survivor by Mayng01(m): 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Buhari has destroyed this nation . He is a rotten head

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Kidnapping: Two School Boys Killed By Bandits - Survivor by nedekid: 12:18am On Dec 16, 2020
tyup:
shocked

??
Re: Katsina Kidnapping: Two School Boys Killed By Bandits - Survivor by nedekid: 12:21am On Dec 16, 2020
topydale:
And we still allow this man to continue as the president.

There was a country
It amazes me. Even in this forum you still see a lot of support for him.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Kidnapping: Two School Boys Killed By Bandits - Survivor by backnbeta(f): 6:47am On Dec 16, 2020
It's either all a lie or the parents over there don't care much about children! If this happened in the South, parents, family and friends will be more vocal than these people! Your children are missing and you still wait patiently outside while an escapee grants interview behind closed doors in the principal's office undecided
Re: Katsina Kidnapping: Two School Boys Killed By Bandits - Survivor by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 16, 2020
I am still interested in knowing how they conveyed them to their current location

(1) (Reply)

OPC Members Tries to carry out Jungle Justice to Two guys at Satellite town / Winners Chapel Pastor Murders Final Year Uniuyo Student / BREAKING News;video, The Moment Unkown Gunmen Appear. Imo State,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.