Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Is Land With Court Judgement A Good Idea? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Land With Court Judgement A Good Idea? (184 Views)

How Do I Evict My Tenant With Court Judgement Documents / What Is Land Banking And Why You Should Invest In Land Banking / The Best Legacy To Leave For Your Children Is Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Land With Court Judgement A Good Idea? by ThaThinka: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
I wish to know if it's safe to buy a piece of land with court judgement.

What could go wrong, if anything, please? Is it possible for such judgement to be overturned at some point in the future? Please help.
Re: Is Land With Court Judgement A Good Idea? by ThaThinka: 7:36am On Dec 15, 2020
ThaThinka:
I wish to know if it's safe to buy a piece of land with court judgement.

What could go wrong, if anything, please? Is it possible for such judgement to be overturned at some point in the future? Please help.

Anyone, please?
Re: Is Land With Court Judgement A Good Idea? by Alxmyr(m): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2020
In as much as the judgement is in the favour of the seller. You have nothing to worry about.t.
Re: Is Land With Court Judgement A Good Idea? by ThaThinka: 10:23am On Dec 15, 2020
Alxmyr:
In as much as the judgement is in the favour of the seller. You have nothing to worry about.t.

Okay. Thanks, sir.

(1) (Reply)

Deloyemora Nigeria Limited / 5bedrooms Fully Detached Duplex House +BQ For Sale In Lekki County Estate Lagos / Property For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.