Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Comparing Asp.net And Php - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Comparing Asp.net And Php (856 Views)

Why Does Lhpay.net And Vogue Pay Look Identical With The Exact Same Service? / How to Get .com, .net And .com.ng Domain Names For Free / FBI Seizes Applanet.net, Appbucket.net, And Snappzmarket.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comparing Asp.net And Php by deco2come: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2011
I have come across a lot of debate concerning asp.net and php. Most of them claiming that php is too weak compare to asp.net. Some said that php cannot be use to build a strong web application or it is not recommended to use when building a website that can attract millions of users per day.
Some claims that sites like google, facebook, and other popular websites are switching or using some part of application in asp.net.

My question to my fellow webmasters is this; can you voices your points, ideas, or suggestions concerning the two programming language.
Re: Comparing Asp.net And Php by NET1(m): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2011
I use ASP.NET because of I understand it better, not necessarily because its better than php.

.NET
Re: Comparing Asp.net And Php by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2011
.NET:

I use ASP.NET because of I understand it better, not necessarily because its better than php.

.NET
ok

(1) (Reply)

Javascript Vs Actionscript / 7 Easy Steps To Make Money Making Blog like mine / New Social Network Unthink Says ‘fu’ To Facebook And Google+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.