Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Samsung Official Thread - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Official Thread (166418 Views)

Iphone Vs Samsung Official Discussion Thread / Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread / Leagoo M9 official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (115) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Official Thread by senseihuey(m): 10:39am On Aug 21, 2021
Auskyd:

Another Whatsapp will install regardless of if the the phone was formatted or not. Don't lose hope yet.

Try login into your Google account and use the find my phone option

Omo. My s10 plus was stolen almost the same way around june. You can only track your phone if the location is on. Since june it was showing in my find my phone app until last week that it disappeared. Which means they had found a way to bypass that gmail stuff
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Raymondj0: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
senseihuey:

Omo. My s10 plus was stolen almost the same way around june. You can only track your phone if the location is on. Since june it was showing in my find my phone app until last week that it disappeared. Which means they had found a way to bypass that gmail stuff
yeah..the thing disappeared immediately I got home. Very surprised to me
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
yungpowers:
Please who has an idea on how much it costs to replace my galaxy s8 edge screen? I was advised not to change it that I should go get myself another phone but I don't think I have the money to get the phone of my taste.
Is there any thing too bad about changing the screen which I'm yet to know? Please someone should put me through.

Re: Samsung Official Thread by Donvic4u(m): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
Raymondj0:
Any chance that Samsung will release another note ultra next year? Maybe note 22 ultra or any name they prefer

Samsung has ended d note series, that's why there's no note21
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
senseihuey:

Boys dey vex lol. I wonder why people steal phones these days. 15k androids full outside that you can use with peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Official Thread by aladeokin1000(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2021
My Samsung A71 went off on it's own with about 10 percent left when I last checked it before sleeping. The screen is blank, doesn't turn on and even when plugged in doesn't charge. I have tried to hard reset it using the power and volume down button without success. I have also tried to hard reset it with the phone plugged in. Please does any one have a fix for this problem. Thanks.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2021
aladeokin1000:
My Samsung A71 went off on it's own with about 10 percent left when I last checked it before sleeping. The screen is blank, doesn't turn on and even when plugged in doesn't charge. I have tried to hard reset it using the power and volume down button without success. I have also tried to hard reset it with the phone plugged in. Please does any one have a fix for this problem. Thanks.

Take it to Samsung office or any software person. They will use a PC to restart it.

Again, try changing chargers. See if the battery is charging for starters, before you take it to the technicians.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Official Thread by aladeokin1000(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Okay, thanks alot for your input bro. I was already thinking it is a really serious problem
I will try to do that tomorrow.
Auskyd:

Take it to Samsung office or any software person. They will use a PC to restart it.

Again, try changing chargers. See if the battery is charging for starters, before you take it to the technicians.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Emm22(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
aladeokin1000:
Take the phone to samsung care office near u to work on it, i think the phone is still under warranty.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by aladeokin1000(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
No please, it is not under warranty. Unfortunately I didn't get it from a Samsung store. I bought it from a phone outlet
Emm22:

Take the phone to samsung care office near u to work on it, i think the phone is still under warranty.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Emm22(m): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2021
aladeokin1000:
No please, it is not under warranty. Unfortunately I didn't get it from a Samsung store. I bought it from a phone outlet
Even though u bought it from other outlet it's still under warranty (2 years) provided u didnt void the warranty.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Moye04(m): 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hi guys, please which Samsung phone can you recommend for me to get that is within the amount of 60 and 80k?

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Official Thread by Deesmo07: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hello guys. It seems nobody is talking about Samsung Galaxy A72, is anything wrong with the phone? I plan to get one soon.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Official Thread by Karsun24(m): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
House please I need ur advice. It's advisable for me to order a used screen for my Samsung S8 and S8+ and please anyone with good answer is welcome. Thanks in Anticipation
Re: Samsung Official Thread by credon: 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Moye04:
Hi guys, please which Samsung phone can you recommend for me to get that is within the amount of 60 and 80k?
Just add around 10k to the 80k and buy a22 (64gb) the spec Is the best amongst the entry levels models which fall within your price range. If not, then m11, a11, a21, a02s etc

1 Like

Re: Samsung Official Thread by credon: 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
Deesmo07:
Hello guys. I observed that nobody is talking about Samsung Galaxy A22, is anything wrong with the phone? I plan to get one soon.
The phone is good for its level, If you want it, go for it but make sure you familiarise yourself with the specs before you buy because it's mid range, I mean don't handle it like a flagship. Lastly, buy Samsung phones from reputable stores with warranty
Re: Samsung Official Thread by credon: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Karsun24:
House please I need ur advice. It's advisable for me to order a used screen for my Samsung S8 and S8+ and please anyone with good answer is welcome. Thanks in Anticipation
If There is a way of knowing if its working, then buy
Re: Samsung Official Thread by aladeokin1000(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
Emm22:

Even though u bought it from other outlet it's still under warranty (2 years) provided u didnt void the warranty.
Many thanks for the response bro. My bad, turned out the phone went totally dead in the midst of a software update and the charger I was using couldn't power it up. I made use of another charger this morning and it responded straight away.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by aladeokin1000(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
Auskyd:

Turns out the phone went totally dead in the midst of a software update and the charger I was using couldn't power it up. I made use of another charger this morning as you suggested and it responded straight away. I appreciate your input bro. Thanks alot.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samsung Official Thread by Deesmo07: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
credon:

The phone is good for its level, I you want it, go for it but make sure you familiarise yourself with the specs before you buy because it's mid-range, I mean don't handle it like a flagship. Lastly, buy Samsung phones from reputable stores with warranty

Ok, bro. Thanks.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
Moye04:

Brand new? I can't even think of any. Second hand? Try s8, or A50.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Karsun24:

You can get screen at Ikeja, Computer village if you are in Lagos.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by ddjay: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
Deesmo07:
Hello guys. I observed that nobody is talking about Samsung Galaxy A22, is anything wrong with the phone? I plan to get one soon.
A22 is a very good midrange, go for it

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Official Thread by Emm22(m): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
aladeokin1000:
Many thanks for the response bro. My bad, turned out the phone went totally dead in the midst of a software update and the charger I was using couldn't power it up. I made use of another charger this morning and it responded straight away.
So in summary, the phone is ok
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Emm22(m): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
aladeokin1000:
So in summary, the phone is ok?
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Emm22(m): 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
aladeokin1000:
In summary, the phone is ok?
Re: Samsung Official Thread by aladeokin1000(m): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Emm22:

In summary, the phone is ok?
Yes it is working perfectly well. Thanks for asking bro
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Holardimeji94(m): 6:43am On Sep 08, 2021
Who has s8 plus for sale please
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Jung(m): 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
GhostOfAPA:
Please guys, a fairly used note10 and a new A52,which would be better?0
A52. More updates guaranteed. 120htz refresh rate.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Harryfrosh: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2021
For the Note series fans, we might be having next galaxy note next year according to insider, I think Samsung pause the note series production dis year to give room for the fold series which is still doing well in the market right now. But if all the gist goes well, then samsung might continue the note series next year.

Re: Samsung Official Thread by Jung(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2021
Harryfrosh:
For the Note series fans, we might be having next galaxy note next year according to insider, I think Samsung pause the note series production dis year to give room for the fold series which is still doing well in the market right now. But if all the gist goes well, then samsung might continue the note series next year.

Lovely news! I can't wait for the next note abeg. Although I'm getting tired of the big size lol. They should also make the screen flat please.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Haylel: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Jung:

Lovely news! I can't wait for the next note abeg. Although I'm getting tired of the big size lol. They should also make the screen flat please.
I haven't changed to a flagship because I'm looking for a curved screen phone with an aesthetic back camera setup (like the iPhone).
Why don't you like curved screens?
They are the most aesthetic thing to me on phones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (115) (Reply)

How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock / Unlocking Itel Pattern Lock / Unlock All Blackberry Apps (activation Codes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.