Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Samsung Official Thread - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Official Thread (164236 Views)

Iphone Vs Samsung Official Discussion Thread / Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread / Leagoo M9 official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Official Thread by credon: 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Activist001:

I would love to be on Android 11 but I don't really care to be honest. Android 10 is good enough for me plus the design of the s9+ still looks good in 2021 so I think I would go for it since it goes with my budget.
Good, but try and get a new one
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Djdannyb4u: 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
credon:

Good, but try and get a new one
Do they still have new Samsung Galaxy S9+ in Nigerian markets?
I've been thinking of buying the A52 which is about 150-160k. But since it's kind of scares, I was wondering which flag ship phone I could go for within my budget?
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Papertrail11(m): 11:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Guys where can I get original s9 screen no black dots.?

Still like the s9 but may cross over to a new phone soonest.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Raymondj0: 6:46am On Jun 13, 2021
Papertrail11:
Guys where can I get original s9 screen no black dots.?

Still like the s9 but may cross over to a new phone soonest.
why not visit any official Samsung outlet in your area.. I'm sure they'll surely have the one and if they don't, then you might consider making order from Amazon or eBay.. But check any Samsung store in your area
Re: Samsung Official Thread by ddjay: 7:27am On Jun 13, 2021
Djdannyb4u:

Do they still have new Samsung Galaxy S9+ in Nigerian markets?
I've been thinking of buying the A52 which is about 150-160k. But since it's kind of scares, I was wondering which flag ship phone I could go for within my budget?
If you can't find it stores,then go online
Re: Samsung Official Thread by slawormiir: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Raymondj0:
why not visit any official Samsung outlet in your area.. I'm sure they'll surely have the one and if they don't, then you might consider making order from Amazon or eBay.. But check any Samsung store in your area
Forget it...I checked samsung store in Benin city and other stores in the whole of Benin city
Samsung a72 and a52 is no where to be found

1 Like

Re: Samsung Official Thread by ddjay: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
slawormiir:

Forget it...I checked samsung store in Benin city and other stores in the whole of Benin city
Samsung a72 and a52 is no where to be found
This means when a new stock comes, it will be more expensive
Re: Samsung Official Thread by whytepawn1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Which Samsung phone less than 6 inches screen size can I get ...that has a ram of around 6gig??
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Raymondj0: 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
whytepawn1:
Which Samsung phone less than 6" can I get ...that has a ram of around 6gig??
less than 6? I don't think anyone understand what you mean
Re: Samsung Official Thread by whytepawn1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Raymondj0:
less than 6? I don't think anyone understand what you mean
Less than 6 inches screen size..
Re: Samsung Official Thread by slawormiir: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
ddjay:

This means when a new stock comes, it will be more expensive
I think so
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Raymondj0: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
whytepawn1:

Less than 6 inches screen size..
maybe j7.. A7... As I can't remember any recent Samsung phone with less than 6 Inch screen
Re: Samsung Official Thread by ddjay: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
whytepawn1:
Which Samsung phone less than 6 inches screen size can I get ...that has a ram of around 6gig??
Hmm, this will be a bit hard, less than 6 inches is eighter an old flagship like s6,s7 s8 or the entry level a01 core. But the thing is finding less than 6 inches screen phone with 6gig ram, you may have to leave Samsung for pixel 5 and 4a. But s21 Is 6.2 inches and has all you need
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Israellionel: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Good evening people.

I've used several phones and I'm thinking of getting a Samsung device.

My budget?
75k.

I need recommendations.
Thanks.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by credon: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2021
Israellionel:
Good evening people.

I've used several phones and I'm thinking of getting a Samsung device.

My budget?
75k.

I need recommendations.
Thanks.
They are all good, just check which of the spec fits this price
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Israellionel: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
credon:

They are all good, just check which of the spec fits this price

Thank you,
Good sir.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by harryodilli19(m): 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
For gaming purposes, the Samsung A32 with the helio gaming chipset is a good choice
Re: Samsung Official Thread by bennyefosa19: 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
Yeah true. The 6GB RAM plus the 5,000 mAh battery in the mediatek powered Samsung galaxy A32 are the key features that make this phone awesome.

harryodilli19:
For gaming purposes, the Samsung A32 with the helio gaming chipset is a good choice
Re: Samsung Official Thread by henrygold100: 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
I hate the fact that Samsung dont have a good POTRAIT mode.. the thing de vex me ehhh

1 Like

Re: Samsung Official Thread by valarmorghulis: 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Why is Samsung galaxy a52 so scarce, I've been searching everywhere for that phone
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Raymondj0: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
valarmorghulis:
Why is Samsung galaxy a52 so scarce, I've been searching everywhere for that phone
including jumia? Because a friend ordered for the on jumia I think last month or 2 months ago
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Raymondj0: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
henrygold100:
I hate the fact that Samsung dont have a good POTRAIT mode.. the thing de vex me ehhh
when it comes to camera... I really don't give it to Samsung... A friend visit me yesterday and the guy used his iPhone X to snap pictures and I was like.. Wao... So clean and clear.. Then me with Samsung note 20 ultra used my phone to snap the same picture... Not that cool compared to the X max... I still don't know maybe it's my phone camera settings or something
Re: Samsung Official Thread by eki2000(m): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
Samsung is back, am using A12 and I was planning to upgrade to A32 . In another way I was thinking is I should wait for the next A generation.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by ddjay: 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
Raymondj0:
when it comes to camera... I really don't give it to Samsung... A friend visit me yesterday and the guy used his iPhone X to snap pictures and I was like.. Wao... So clean and clear.. Then me with Samsung note 20 ultra used my phone to snap the same picture... Not that cool compared to the X max... I still don't know maybe it's my phone camera settings or something
Chai, but oga, you set Am well so? Well I haven't used that note 20 ultra but I suggest you check camera settings
Re: Samsung Official Thread by ddjay: 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
Raymondj0:
including jumia? Because a friend ordered for the on jumia I think last month or 2 months ago
Yes it's available on Jumia, but their prices are too outrageous
Re: Samsung Official Thread by henrygold100: 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
Raymondj0:
not any setting. Samsung is way behind when it cones to camera.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Jasonteague(m): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2021
please how much is samsung A32 in stores
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Raymondj0: 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
Jasonteague:
please how much is samsung A32 in stores
budget 130k
Re: Samsung Official Thread by ddjay: 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
Raymondj0:
budget 130k
130k? Then the guy should rush and buy these ones from jumia

Re: Samsung Official Thread by slawormiir: 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
I will suggest a72 or a52 for anybody who wants to get the galaxy a series

Avoid that a32....I don't think it is good......and moreover media tek......haba..no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Official Thread by ddjay: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
slawormiir:

Avoid that a32....I don't think it is good......and moreover media tek......haba..no
Well may be its his budget, but a similar priced alternative is a51 if its still in the market
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Raymondj0: 6:32am On Jun 17, 2021
slawormiir:

mediatek? Then he should be able to see good snapdragon in the phone price range.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (114) (Reply)

What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? / Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.