Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Samsung Official Thread - Phones (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Official Thread (166051 Views)

Iphone Vs Samsung Official Discussion Thread / Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread / Leagoo M9 official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (115) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Official Thread by idpomping: 5:32am On Oct 27, 2023
want to sell my Note 10 plus ,any interested buyer should holla at me 07088584480
Re: Samsung Official Thread by shysteve(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
I’m searching for a neat UK/US used Samsung galaxy note 10 plus.

N:B. Wanna gift it to a special someone so I expect it to be neat and in perfect working condition.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Xbolmax: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
idpomping:
want to sell my Note 10 plus ,any interested buyer should holla at me 07088584480
please
how much do you want to sell it ?
Re: Samsung Official Thread by ABIDOW96(m): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
I have a Samsung galaxy note 10 which does not bring software update when I check in settings and the fingerprint always write fingerprint operations cancelled.
I went to smart care in bannex abuja and was told its a USA phone that they can't upgrade the software for me and I should seek the upgrade outside smartcare. Who can help me out please. Less than a month old phone and everything works fine and clean

Re: Samsung Official Thread by Giftedhand47(m): 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
ABIDOW96:
I have a Samsung galaxy note 10 which does not bring software update when I check in settings and the fingerprint always write fingerprint operations cancelled.
I went to smart care in bannex abuja and was told its a USA phone that they can't upgrade the software for me and I should seek the upgrade outside smartcare. Who can help me out please. Less than a month old phone and everything works fine and clean

It can be updated remotely if you have your IMEI
Call what app me on 09014566031
Re: Samsung Official Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
Foreign Barely used Samsung S21 Ultra (Phantom Silver).

Processor
CPU Speed
2.9GHz, 2.8GHz, 2.2GHz
Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 (SM8350)

refresh rate (120Hz)

Double SIM (Nano-SIM) and eSIM

S Pen Support

Camera
Rear Camera - Resolution (Multiple)
108.0 MP + 10.0 MP + 12.0 MP + 10.0 MP

Video Playing Resolution
UHD 8K (7680 x 4320)@60fps

Memory (GB): 12
Storage (GB): 128

Battery Capacity (mAh, Typical): 5000
wireless charging 15W
Reverse wireless charging 4.5W

Free: ESR Liquid Skin Film Screen Protector, & Amour case

Price: 380K

Contact
Call: 08030546462
WhatsAAp: https:///j5suvh

1 Like

Re: Samsung Official Thread by grudges: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2023
I switch from FHD+ to QWHD+ but I did'nt see any difference in the displace
Re: Samsung Official Thread by avast01(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2023
I need a Samsung A50 (dual sim) logic/motherboard

Re: Samsung Official Thread by MSN1(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
Crumbian:

The Galaxy S5 screen still available? Can you waybill it?

I have one S5 with a dead screen around somewhere
Changing that S5 screen is the wisest decision even next year because the kind of fones these transsion are producing are complete trash and financial foolishness to buy them.
I have said it a lot of times, spending 80k+ on transsion fones is total foolishness.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by MSN1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2023
I have observerd that Samsungs ALWAYS gives you quality and exact live camera qualities. From experiences of A series, S and Note series; i noticed that;
SAMSUNGS GIVES U EXACT LIVE PICS RATHER THAN TRYING TO UPGRADE PICS TO MAKE IT LOOK BEAUTIFUL.

See how exact and live my common A 31 pics looks.

Mehn, after Samsungs (Mostly S and Note series) na other smartfones. Their fones na beast.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Official Thread by mickybeejay(m): 5:51am On Oct 30, 2023
Good morning, bosses. My note 20 ultra just suddenly went blank but still working. It fell inside water for like 3 secs yesterday but didn't show any negative signs. As I was pressing it some hours ago, it just suddenly went blank.

Any suggestions on how to rectify this please.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 7:00am On Oct 30, 2023
mickybeejay:
Good morning, bosses. My note 20 ultra just suddenly went blank but still working. It fell inside water for like 3 secs yesterday but didn't show any negative signs. As I was pressing it some hours ago, it just suddenly went blank.

take it to an engineer ASAP
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Chijohn42k(m): 7:10am On Oct 30, 2023
mickybeejay:

Take it to à good technician
Re: Samsung Official Thread by PacNwa: 7:21am On Oct 30, 2023
MSN1:
I have observerd that Samsungs ALWAYS gives you quality and exact live camera qualities. From experiences of A series, S and Note series; i noticed that;
SAMSUNGS GIVES U EXACT LIVE PICS RATHER THAN TRYING TO UPGRADE PICS TO MAKE IT LOOK BEAUTIFUL.

See how exact and live my common A 31 pics looks.

Mehn, after Samsungs (Mostly S and Note series) na other smartfones. Their fones na beast.
People really look down on the A series
Re: Samsung Official Thread by MSN1(m): 7:38am On Oct 30, 2023
PacNwa:

People really look down on the A series
A series are not bad considering the fact dat; its a cheaper version of luxury but Note and S series na baba.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by grudges: 7:52am On Oct 30, 2023
mickybeejay:

you already know the problem, take it to engineer
Re: Samsung Official Thread by PacNwa: 7:53am On Oct 30, 2023
MSN1:

A series are not bad considering the fact dat; its a cheaper version of luxury but Note and S series na baba.
Normally S series are super smart so they’re batter than the A series mostly for there speed and razor shape pictures but don’t forget that the A series are Alpha devices .. the prices are to attract end users , when the higher percentage starts to see the bigger picture, the cheap one would have been faded out by then
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Crumbian: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
MSN1:

Changing that S5 screen is the wisest decision even next year because the kind of fones these transsion are producing are complete trash and financial foolishness to buy them.
I have said it a lot of times, spending 80k+ on transsion fones is total foolishness.

The reason I didn't repair the screen is that the phone is getting too outdated at this point and already struggling with some apps.

It's a fantastic phone though, went beyond my expectations for it. Bought it in 2018 for 23k and it served me well for four years before the screen got smashed.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Official Thread by Xbolmax: 2:12am On Oct 31, 2023
idpomping:
How much ?
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Giftedhand47(m): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2023
mickybeejay:

Ill fix it for you
Probably the screen is affected
Call Whatsapp me on 09014566031
Re: Samsung Official Thread by taobany(m): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2023
Cooltm77:

I have note10+ message me on WhatsApp 09075308531

Thanks Boss for the phone..
Im enjoying it, Note 10 plus nah boss e be.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by henrygold100: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2023
Harryfrosh:
i can see other brands having their own threads, samsung is a big brand globally i think samsung also need its own official threads for samsung users. i just odered for my first samsung phone.. Note 20 Ultra snapdragon and samsung buds live which should be with me by weekend.. i just think samsung have a huge users in dis forum and we should also have a thread for it
which samsung of 150k will I buy
Re: Samsung Official Thread by CondomMan(m): 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
grudges:
I baught this one too, I hope we wont have a network problem, and does the esim work
No network problem and the esim doesn't work.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by geezyk(m): 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
ABIDOW96:
You have 2 options: either you update via SMART SWITCH on PC, it's an app by SAMSUNG, or you flash the firmware manually using ODIN, also on PC, you can always download the firmware from SAMMOBILE, ensure your files are backed up before flashing the new firmware, and follow the procedure to the tea. Check XDA-DEVELOPERS and search for a thread on your phone. Make sure the firmware you're downloading is for your American SAMSUNG and not Europe or any other region. That's my 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Official Thread by geezyk(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:

This one na big fat lie.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by faisalis10: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:

Lol don't give anyone your imei. Upgrade can't be done remotely
Re: Samsung Official Thread by faisalis10: 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2023
ABIDOW96:

Use odin, search on xda developers or YouTube on how to go about with it. You need to manually download the updated software and flash it manually. Be careful don't brick your device.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by gr8gem(f): 1:27am On Nov 01, 2023
Hello house, just got s23 ultra, is there any link to know more about the special features of the phone, thank you
Re: Samsung Official Thread by psamuell2(m): 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
psamuell2:
Original brand new sealed samsung a34 forsale
Exchange rate is not smiling
Buy and thank me later
Available
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Omoapena(m): 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
Pls, how much is Samsung Galaxy note 9 screen and the back glass

I use the SD variant

Pls engineers, quote me your best price...

1 Like

Re: Samsung Official Thread by grudges: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
gr8gem:
Hello house, just got s23 ultra, is there any link to know more about the special features of the phone, thank you
head over to setting, than click tips and help you will see many features introduce by one ui 5.1

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (115) (Reply)

How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock / Unlocking Itel Pattern Lock / Unlock All Blackberry Apps (activation Codes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.