Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

I Haven't Eaten For The Past 34hours In Uganda, Tems Cries Out. VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Haven't Eaten For The Past 34hours In Uganda, Tems Cries Out. VIDEO (338 Views)

“I Haven’t Eaten For The Past 36 Hours” - Singer Tems Cries Out / Davido: I Haven't Driven Any Of My Cars In Almost A Year / Simi: I Haven't Gotten Decent Sleep In One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Haven't Eaten For The Past 34hours In Uganda, Tems Cries Out. VIDEO by nairafame(m): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2020
Tems has reportedly gone on a hunger strike, being remanded in prison together with her colleague Omah Lay following their arrest and detained by the Police in Uganda for violating the country’s COVID-19 laws.
The two Nigerian artists held a concert in Uganda that was sold out, and the Uganda Police Force arrested and charged them on the basis of negligently doing acts likely to spread infectious diseases after a local artist identified as Babe Cool complained to the police to arrest them for performing during the pandemic season.

Tems and Omah Lay, who were in court on December 14, for a hearing told an official she does not want to eat any food after already going 34 hours without food.

In a video sighted on social media, the Ugandan official was surprised after Tems turned down a food offer and told her she will be going without food for the next 48 hours.

Watch the video below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/12/i-havent-eaten-for-past-34hours-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Magazine’s Website Choke With Massive Request After Nengi’s Feature / Emoney Shows Off Dance Moves And Beautiful Interior Of His Mansion In Uli / Charles Okocha VS Zubby Michael - International Madness Vs Local Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.