Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre (18913 Views)

Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway / Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo / Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by lalasticlala(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2020
Shiites Dare Police, Hold Protest On Abuja Streets To Mark Five Years Of #ZariaMassacre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3OPR8VBg_o

Members of Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN), popularly known as Shiites, on Monday dared the Nigerian police. They staged a massive protest at the nation's capital Abuja to mark the fifth anniversary of the massacre of their members by the Nigerian Army in Zaria, Kaduna State.

The demonstrators stormed Wuse Market chanting anti-government songs to demand the release of their leader, Ibraheem El-zakzaky, who has been held since December 2015.

The sect also distributed some leaflets to passersby which contained information on how unarmed members of the sect were murdered by soldiers.

The group said the demonstration was aimed to honour and remember hundreds of their members who died during a violent clash with the convoy of Chief of Army Staff, Yusuf Buratai.
The Spokesperson for the group, Abdullahi Musa who recounted the tragic incident, said nobody was spared during the massacre including children, women and the elderly.

He said: "Even pregnant women and nursing mothers were not at all relieved from such wanton brutality. Some women, so heavily pregnant, delivered of their babies under duress.

"Children were moving about crying in search of their parents, some even clutching them, having been killed beforehand. Soldiers did not refrain from harming such toddlers. It was a sad and disgusting spectacle," he said.

The demonstration ended at Berger Roundabouts, where armed police officers had gathered to prevent the group from advancing further into the city.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/14/shiites-dare-police-demonstrate-abuja-mark-five-years-zaria-massacre

6 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by Samylekey(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2020
First to Comment on Uncle Lala's post

Snake pepper soup don sure be that.

To the topic, I don't have anything to say. I just hope General Buhari does the right thing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by chatinent: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2020
Buhari is the fallen angel.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by GOFRONT(m): 9:59am On Dec 15, 2020
Kappish
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by Fahdiga(m): 10:00am On Dec 15, 2020
Buhari the tyrant should free this man

5 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2020
#freezakzaky

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by Buharidgeneral: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2020
Very terrible and pathetic. Buratai will suffer for 600 years in life. E get why

9 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by dynicks(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2020
Nigerian military right now as they've seen peaceful and unarmed protesters....

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2020
saaron:
Fake News. No Shiite leader is in detension. Buhari's fulani regime respect human rights.
guy no be joke oo since 2015 i dey north when the incident happened
Buhari don suck plenty innocent blood bro

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by NaijaMutant(f): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2020
I trust Buhari, he doesn't like to hear the word protest.

He will soon unleash his Killing squad.

Beast of no nation.

3 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
guy no be joke oo since 2015 i dey north when the incident happened
Buhari don suck plenty innocent blood bro

My brother, how far with the Mod thingy and corruption? When we go stage our own protest na? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by Patrioticman007(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2020
One of Ipobians support group, it seems there is competition to bring down Nigeria by force or by fire. Hope the foot soldiers have a second country to run to once Nigeria burns.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Saudi Arabia vs Iran

Wahala!!

I said what I said

8 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by tahumuf: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2020
Different protest for this 2020 sha
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by yeyeboi(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by Omezif(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2020
Double troubles to the shiites, gruesomly killed dozens of their members and had their leader put in prison. Buhari hands are on every one but the real torrorists bokoharam and bandits in north overwhelmed him.

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by Seyi8750: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2020
Another massacre looming

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2020
this is pure wickedness and cruelty
I pray they get what they protested for
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by specialmati(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2020
cool cool cool cool cool they will soon send the army now. when a wicked man is on the throne.still looking for what tinubu saw in this man to package him and present to us .nigerians have die finish under this people

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by Barka00(m): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by Sijo01(f): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2020
Determined set of people!
No matter the threat from the government/security agencies, they don't back out from the protest.

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by Ahmad62(m): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2020
Looking for another trouble ehnn
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by Lagosfinder(m): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2020
Killing

When would it ever stop in Nigeria

Justice only can stop this killing
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by kmst1: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2020
Not again

These IPOB miscreants grin

Make buratai recover from covid first grin
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by JoeEeL(m): 10:10am On Dec 15, 2020
I really don't understand this Shi'ite movement?

Pls what was their wrongs that the Nigerian government massacred them?

Yea, I know theyre some variant of Islamic movement, but I don't think they violent, right?
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja To Mark 5 Years Of #ZariaMassacre by DropsMic(m): 10:10am On Dec 15, 2020
I like their consistency

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB / President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm / Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.