Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Save, Budget & Invest The Right Way In 2021 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Save, Budget & Invest The Right Way In 2021 (215 Views)

Invest The Trustworthy Way @ Freedom Synergy Pro / If You Can't Start A Business, Invest The Money And Create Wealth / Invest The Proper Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save, Budget & Invest The Right Way In 2021 by kingakaay: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2020
You need to have a savings, budgeting and investing habit to be able to escape the cycle of living on monthly salaries. We know ourselves that before the month ends we have already finished last month's salary and waiting for this month's.

You have to break that cycle in 2021 by just have a simple system to allow you to save some little from what you earn and invest some too.

One of the best things I learnt this year about investing was how compounding works and have been able to deploy to my own advantage. Right now, I just re-invest all my gains and compound my returns.

I have used this system throughout 2020 and it worked and I'm sure it would work for you as well. We shared how compounding works and some other key concepts of saving, budgeting and investing that are sure to help your finances next year. The course is actually free! You can take it here: https://theroadsideinvestor.com/registerforcourse/

What budgeting, saving or investing tips has worked for you this year? I want to learn more.
Re: Save, Budget & Invest The Right Way In 2021 by gianni9: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2020
I think one that works well is dollar-cost averaging, just setting a specific amount to invest every month. Another is just keeping your money in Dollars grin. Thank God for the dollar-based investing platforms in Nigeria.
Re: Save, Budget & Invest The Right Way In 2021 by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2020
ok

(1) (Reply)

Make $100 From The Comfort Of Your Room / Sell Your Crypto Currencies / A Patner Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.