Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

How Gogo Bethke Pivoted Her Social Media To Big Impact - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Gogo Bethke Pivoted Her Social Media To Big Impact (163 Views)

Lepacious Bose Questions Claim That Slim Men Are Attracted To Big, Curvy Women / Names They Called Laycon When He Came To Big Brother Naija House The First Week / Rapper Iggy Azalea Deletes Her Social Media Pages Over Leaked Nudes (SEE +18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Gogo Bethke Pivoted Her Social Media To Big Impact by philstone(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Social media expert, Gogo Bethke has revealed how she changed the game in real estate, leveraging the power of technology to achieve massive success in the industry.
“Right away, I started a Facebook page because I had no sphere of influence,” Gogo Bethke says of her foray into the real estate industry. “I had no cousin that was going to buy a house from me. I had no money to advertise. I had no money to buy Zillow ads, nor would I have ever.” Now known as the “Social Media Queen of Real Estate”, Gogo has changed the game, leveraging the power of technology to achieve massive success in the industry. However, as her real estate journey has changed over the years, so too has her use of social media.
Read More ....https://www.lasgidiloaded.com/2020/12/how-gogo-bethke-pivoted-her-social.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-X6rNFUF4XGg/X9iZwYQsOCI/AAAAAAAAEKU/cNor9DmATLkLH5qz_73T6WtU4AHRWD0TgCLcBGAsYHQ/w640-h640/5443F1DC-34FC-45EB-B3C5-445AA7854940.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Ashamed!!! / 501 New Cases Of Coronavirus Recorded In Nigeria On 20th December, 2020 / Royce Da 5'9" Calls Producing For Eminem "Stressful" [SEE MORE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.