Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! (495 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hello there smiley,

Thanks for viewing my post, my name is BALOGUN ABIODUN, You can call me "HERBAYGRAFIX". Am a professional graphics designer with over 7 years of experience as a freelance graphics designer.

I know how hard it can be finding a professional to handle your design works that includes;

"BANNERS,
FLYERS,
LOGOS,
LETTER HEADS,
BOOK DESIGNS,
BUSINESS CARDS,
BROCHURES,
MAGAZINES,
CALENDARS,
POSTERS,
COVER ARTS,
INVITATION CARDS,
ID CARDS,
PROGRAMMES, etc.

The stress of looking for a pro to help you handle your designs is the reason why i have created the post, i am what you ve been looking for and what you need, and i can give back exactly what you want also which is "A GOOD AND AFFORDABLE DESIGN".

I bring you a solution to the stress of looking for a professional graphics designer and also loosing your hard earned money to QUACKS/AMATEURS like you have done in the past.

All you have to do is contact "HerbayGrafix" @08162066010 via phone call, or
Whatsapp>>> https:///2348162066010

Feel free to go through the pages to see designs done by me, as i post them from time to time.

Dont forget, +2348162066010 is my digit,
Let me handle your works and you will glad you did.
Thanks smiley

Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2020
herbaydidit

Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 8:57am On Dec 29, 2020
contact "HerbayGrafix" @08162066010 via phone call, or

Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 8:55am On Jan 06, 2021
Happy New YEAR
Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2021
Happy New year

Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2021
Good morning
Happy New week
Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
Herbaydidit

Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 3:12am On Jan 19, 2021
Good morning
Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 8:54am On Feb 01, 2021
Happy New Month
Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
#herbaydidit

Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 8:30am On Feb 08, 2021
Herbaydidit
Happy New week

Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2021
HAPPY NEW WEEK

Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
good day

Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 12:39am On Mar 10, 2021
Remember
Herbay got you!

Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 7:05am On Mar 15, 2021
Good morning and happy new week
Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2021
TGIF
Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
herbaydidit

Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 7:15am On Apr 07, 2021
Herbaydid

Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 3:46am On Apr 17, 2021
Whatsapp

Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by killerdragon(m): 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
I contracted Mr Balogun Abiodun Bamikale (The owner of Herbalove Graphics).

His nairaland username is. https://www.nairaland.com/herbaylove

I asked him to design a logo for a dating brand and he said 8k which I agreed to.

He then asked me to make a payment of 60% upfront which was suspicious but I didn't think anything of it at that time.

After designing a single sample after many mistakes and errors he presented a good sample and I gave him the go ahead

Now he supposedly completed the work with no proof whatsoever but wanted me to pay him the complete money before sending the files.

He is a notorious scammer

He has refused escrow even from the popular escrow website vesicash but directed him to one of his accounts that he manages on nairaland so he can scam me of the rest of the money.

I'll submit his details tomorrow to the police and I'm personally going to run ads broadcasting this man as a scammer and will spend any amount to make sure he's punished.

Name : Abiodun Balogun Bamikale
Phone Number : +234 816 206 6010
Account Number : 0112796094
Bank : Guarantee Trust Bank

Keywords, Balogun, Bamikale, scammer, graphics designer
Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
killerdragon:
I contracted Mr Balogun Abiodun Bamikale (The owner of Herbalove Graphics).

His nairaland username is. https://www.nairaland.com/herbaylove

I asked him to design a logo for a dating brand and he said 8k which I agreed to.

He then asked me to make a payment of 60% upfront which was suspicious but I didn't think
anything of it at that time.

After designing a single sample after many mistakes and errors he presented a good sample and I gave him the go ahead

Now he supposedly completed the work with no proof whatsoever but wanted me to pay him the complete money before sending the files.

He is a notorious scammer

He has refused escrow even from the popular escrow website vesicash but directed him to one of his accounts that he manages on nairaland so he can scam me of the rest of the money.

I'll submit his details tomorrow to the police and I'm personally going to run ads broadcasting this man as a scammer and will spend any amount to make sure he's punished.

Name : Abiodun Balogun Bamikale
Phone Number : +234 816 206 6010
Account Number : 0112796094
Bank : Guarantee Trust Bank

Keywords, Balogun, Bamikale, scammer, graphics designer

You are calling me a scammer coz i dont want to send original deaig n files to you becoz you havent paid balance

Attached is his job done, and kudos on the job, but he wont balance until i send the original files he needs to his mail, which i didnt accept

1 Like

Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
Dont forget, +2348162066010 is my digit,
Let me handle your works and you will glad you did.
Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 6:57am On Jul 12, 2021

Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 6:57am On Jul 12, 2021
"HerbayGrafix" @08162066010 via phone call, or

Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2021
book cover design

Re: Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2021
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Custom Made Shirts In Stock / Shopaholics Sale / Do You Need More Business Inquiries & Sales ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.