Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

The Most Important Fact About Making Money Online From Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Most Important Fact About Making Money Online From Nigeria (800 Views)

Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! / How To Make Money Online From An African Website / How To Make Money Online From Nigeria With Your Phone, Email And Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Important Fact About Making Money Online From Nigeria by mkakan(m): 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2011
My Friends,
The most important thing about making money online from Nigeria or from anywhere in the world is the single fact that “you have to sell something”.

I have written some guest post on other blogs discussing it in details. In my free guide, I mentioned it passively but it is very important.

Anybody online making money using the internet is selling something. Any method of making legit money online always involves the sale of a product or service. Think about this for a second or two.

It is the same principle applicable offline. It is how offline businesses make money. They all sell something. On my blog NairaCow.com and Mkakan.com I revealed that I was not making any money yet. This is because I am not selling anything yet.

So my biggest advice is, if you want to start anything online. If you want to start a website, if you want to start a blog, think about what you are going to sell on it to make money. It is very important.
So the question is; what can you sell. Where do you sell? What do you need to know in other to sell?

Mk Akan

(1) (Reply)

Video - How To Open A Paypal Account & Manage It From Nigeria! / Plz, How Viable Is Article Writing? / Islamic Finance Spreads In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.