Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Can This Festivity Have Impact On PRICE - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can This Festivity Have Impact On PRICE (215 Views)

Nutrition On-the-go: Energy Bars And Their Impact On Athletic Success / Big On Fresh, Low On Price! / Big On Taste; Low On Price! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can This Festivity Have Impact On PRICE by farmsupport: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
Most Nigerians anticipate an increase in the prices of goods and services as the festive season approaches.

This video will open our minds to why this will still be so and how we can avoid this unnecessary fluctuation in our consumables.

As another end of year festivity approaches, Nigerians are looking forward to the celebrations that come with the season and the time off to relax before kick-starting the New Year. In addition, the current economic recession facing the country may be an impediment to the level of satisfaction citizens will enjoy during this festive season as most Nigerians would say they will minimize their end of the year spending, and some will increase their end of the year spending amongst other factors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PtTxbQQd0I

0:00 - Introduction
01:00 - Why will still be an increase
01:13 - Force of demand and supply
02:04 - Cost of Transportation
02:50 - Seller Greed
03:30 - How to manage this
03:53 - Case studies
04:30 - Conclusion

(1) (Reply)

Did Need A Manufacturing Company That Deals In Productions Of Food Packaging? / Solutions To Heaviness Or Hardness In Cakes / Spring Rolls Recipe From Scratch I Very Easy I Low Budget (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.