Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? (2430 Views)

Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? by Slyzen(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
My grandma is about 90 years and still so beautiful. I'm her favorite grandchild but we've not seen each other for over 8 years now. I love her and miss her so much.

I would like to travel and pay her a visit. Can anyone suggest ideas for a gift that may be suitable for her? I need ideas for a special gift that can create a strong connection between us.
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? by Slyzen(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
Reasonable suggestions please.
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? by Motirayo2018(f): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Slyzen:
My grandma is about 90 years and still so beautiful. I'm her favorite grandchild but we've not seen each other for over 8 years now. I love her and miss her so much.

I would like to travel and pay her a visit. Can anyone suggest ideas for a gift that may be suitable for her? I need ideas for a special gift that can create a strong connection between us.
the best gift your grandma will appreciate is happiness.
She will be very seeing you after a very longtime

You can also change her mattress and foodstuffs .
She will always remembered everytime you she sleep on it
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? by Slyzen(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
Motirayo2018:
the best gift your grandma will appreciate is happiness.
She will be very seeing you after a very longtime

You can also change her mattress and foodstuffs .
She will always remembered everytime you she sleep on it

Thanks, but she already has those things. I'm thinking towards something tangible. I wanted to get her some textiles but she also has too many of those packed and she is not even using them.
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? by Karleb(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
Slyzen:

Thanks, but she already has those things. I'm thinking towards something tangible. I wanted to get her some textiles but she also has too many of those packed and she is not even using them.

Arrange a great grand child and present it to her.

This is assuming you don't have one.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? by Hammergirl: 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
Out of experience, if you should buy fabrics, shoe or slippers she might not use them. My grandmother would store them down her box. So my humble suggestions is that you get her bread, cabin biscuits and beverages. When you are ready to leave the village give her some money.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? by Motirayo2018(f): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
Slyzen:

A Large photo frame

Get a artist to draw her picture.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? by Slyzen(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
Motirayo2018:

A Large photo frame

Get a artist to draw her picture.

Thanks. This is a great idea.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? by Slyzen(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
Karleb:

Arrange a great grand child and present it to her.

This is assuming you don't have one.

Thank me later.

smiley smiley She already has great grand children but not from me.
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? by Slyzen(m): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hammergirl:
Out of experience, if you should buy fabrics, shoe or slippers she might not use them. My grandmother would store them down her box. So my humble suggestions is that you get her bread, cabin biscuits and beverages. When you are ready to leave the village give her some money.

She doesn't eat those. She literally selects her bread. I think she eats only wheat bread. As for cash, she has enough and has no need. Her househelp do help her spend the money.
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? by mariahAngel(f): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Slyzen:

She doesn't eat those. She literally selects her bread. I think she eats only wheat bread. As for cash, she has enough and has no need. Her househelp do help her spend the money.

Grandma is flexing already na... cheesy

Your presence is enough.
They say the best gift you can give old people is company.
When you go to see her, give her much of your time and attention. It'll make her happy.

Does she have any animal? Goats, chickens, dog....

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? by frozen70(f): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
Slyzen:
Reasonable suggestions please.

When you get to town

Get her fruits like apples, provisions like Milo and milk, get her cakes and gala, get her sweetened cracker biscuits, bottle of grand nuts, Hollandia youghut the white one and small size of chi exotic juice and dash her little money

With 5000 you can get all these
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? by frozen70(f): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
Mandela27:
GET HER A YOUNG MAN OF 25 TO 29YEARS TO FUC.K HER,YOU'D BE HELPING HER BONES TO STAY A LITTLE BIT STRONGER..SHE WILL BE GRATEFUL,THATS HER FANTACY BUT SHE WONT TELL U

I don't think you were properly trained or probably you refuse to accept the training given to you

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? by chii8(f): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
My dear, she doesn't need any of those,my children may be visiting their great grandma and I will just get a crate if soya milk juice....then the children will just play with her and disturb her peaceful life... finish.

I will just snap them.... finish.

All those old people just need you to visit them and keep them company.
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? by inioluwa95491: 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
:Arrange a great grand child and present it to her.This is assuming you don't have one.Thank me later. She already has great grand children but not from me.
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? by Slyzen(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
frozen70:

When you get to town

Get her fruits like apples, provisions like Milo and milk, get her cakes and gala, get her sweetened cracker biscuits, bottle of grand nuts, Hollandia youghut the white one and small size of chi exotic juice and dash her little money

With 5000 you can get all these

Thanks. She doesn't need those things. I want to give her something memorable that'll have her thinking of me for a long time. As someone suggested up there, maybe I'll get an artist to draw a portrait of both of us together. And I also hope she'll say some blessings wink
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? by Slyzen(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
mariahAngel:

Grandma is flexing already na... cheesy

Your presence is enough.
They say the best gift you can give old people is company.
When you go to see her, give her much of your time and attention. It'll make her happy.

Does she have any animal? Goats, chickens, dog....

She has goats, chickens, a dog and a cat.
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? by Matheusmartin: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Mandela27:
GET HER A YOUNG MAN OF 25 TO 29YEARS TO FUC.K HER,YOU'D BE HELPING HER BONES TO STAY A LITTLE BIT STRONGER..SHE WILL BE GRATEFUL,THATS HER FANTACY BUT SHE WONT TELL U
So if u are asked or paid to lash a 90year woman, u wouldn't think twice ba??

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? by frozen70(f): 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
Slyzen:

Thanks. She doesn't need those things. I want to give her something memorable that'll have her thinking of me for a long time. As someone suggested up there, maybe I'll get an artist to draw a portrait of both of us together. And I also hope she'll say some blessings wink

At that age, they no longer have the ability to keep things that gives that gives them memories because of dementia and they do have bad sights to see the clear pictures

At that age, they appreciate what goes into their mouth as they now depend on people to feed them

At that age, they are closer to see their creator

Though, you can follow your heart
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? by mardis: 4:39am On Dec 16, 2020
Op get her a very fine scarf made with confirm cotton material. Abi she doesn't wear scarf? I know most elderly women like to tie scarf.
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? by tobechi74: 5:21am On Dec 16, 2020
Grand children
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? by tobechi74: 5:23am On Dec 16, 2020
Buy condom for her just in case���
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? by MaxSummers: 9:48am On Apr 17
A portrait with you both sounds like a heartfelt idea! If you're looking for something equally sentimental, maybe consider custom [urlhttps://wordartprints.com/]word art prints[/url] with meaningful quotes or memories. It's a unique way to keep cherished moments close. Best wishes for your grandma and your special bond!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Funniest Thing A Child Ever Did Or Said To You? / No One Has Seen Us Quarrel-tunde And Wunmi Obe. / This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.