Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

This Isn't A Bad Way To Spend The Christmas Season; Think About It - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Isn't A Bad Way To Spend The Christmas Season; Think About It (151 Views)

Is N400,000 A Bad Salary In Today's Nigeria? Is He Doing Something Wrong / I Am Worried My O'level Isn't Good Enough For My Cv / Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Isn't A Bad Way To Spend The Christmas Season; Think About It by Clarionttech: 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
No matter what your training and certification needs are to prepare you for 2021, We got you covered.

Take advantage of the season, enroll now, and start learning at affordable prices.

Send a DM or WhatsApp message to 09078576732 to get started. See the list of courses.

• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Strategic Human Resource Management
• Event Planning
• Supply Chain Management
• Lean Process and Six Sigma
• Customer Service
• Administrative Office Procedures
• Archiving and Records Management
• Media and Public Relations
• Basic Book Keeping
• Budget and Financial Reporting
• Communication Strategies
• Cyber Security
• Risk Assessment and Management
• The Cloud and Business
• Change Management
• Crises Management
• Time Management
• Performance Management
• Conflict Resolution
• Talent Management
• Contract Management
• Public Speaking
• Sales fundamentals

Hurry!

(1) (Reply)

NUC Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal | Www.nuc.edu.ng / Best Handheld Vacuums 2021 / World Trade Summit And Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.