Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

The Only Problem That We Have Is.....? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Problem That We Have Is.....? (148 Views)

The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi / Really, Igbo Have A Crime Culture Problem That Needs Fixing / Name One Nigeria Problem That Was Not Initiated By PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Problem That We Have Is.....? by happy200(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
To me, the only problem we have is "IGNORANCE".

Ignorance is the problem to me because. The world is already heaven.
I don't know how to explain this so that people will understand, but let me try.

Imagine if you were born knowing everything you know today from birth (being without ignorance). Do you think you can get poor?, Same goes to everyone.
Same goes to countries, the more enlightened a countries attend, that will determine their level of development. Also to every individual.

Having said that.
I hope you understands what i want you to understand.

Now final stage: ignorance is the reason you see arguments today, ignorance is the reason why you see fight today, ignorance is the reason why you see failure today, ignorance is the reason why you see terrorism today, banditry. E.t.c.

If you want to solve 80% of your problems. Any problem at all. Try and attain very high level of intelligence/being enlightened, if you could. You will be free from problems.

Personally i swear i don't have or see any problem since very long time ago. Just because i have the solution before any problem comes.

(1) (Reply)

Olawepo Hashim, A Voice Of National Unity In A Season Of Division / The Fate Of Nigeria Depends On Peoples Democratic Party Governor Wike Speaks / Embrace The Spirit Of Christmas, Ekiti PDP Youths Tell Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.