Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Standing Out: Bike Spotted With A Plasma TV - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Standing Out: Bike Spotted With A Plasma TV (484 Views)

Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) / Can 3000watts Generator Power Refrigerators And A Plasma TV? / A Facebook User Ordered For A Plasma Tv But What He Got Instead Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standing Out: Bike Spotted With A Plasma TV by Authority1o1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
I bumped into these pictures of a bike rider who adorned his motorcycle with a flat-screen TV and I thought it'd be nice to share and drop some words too.

This is risky,but standing out in whatever you do is priceless. If you are business man, devise strategies that will make you conspicuous. If you a robber, try to be the Anini of your time. If peradventure you are a hoe, hoe well and be known for it.

Re: Standing Out: Bike Spotted With A Plasma TV by sonnie10: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
Not safe. That rod holding the screen would be a serious projectile in case of accident.
Re: Standing Out: Bike Spotted With A Plasma TV by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
Wetin buhari no go see for katsina
Re: Standing Out: Bike Spotted With A Plasma TV by Acekidc4(m): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
THIS IS NOT INNOVATION....THIS IS STUPIDNESS
Re: Standing Out: Bike Spotted With A Plasma TV by Authority1o1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
sonnie10:
Not safe. That rod holding the screen would be a serious projectile in case of accident.

Nothing is safe. No venture is wholly risk-free.
Re: Standing Out: Bike Spotted With A Plasma TV by dimexy247(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lol
Re: Standing Out: Bike Spotted With A Plasma TV by Exc2000: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Crazy Modification should not be made on dangerous machines or vehicles
Re: Standing Out: Bike Spotted With A Plasma TV by tyup(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
shocked

Well in my own opinion, I think this is the Biggest innovation to come out from Uganda and they surely deserve a round of applause
Re: Standing Out: Bike Spotted With A Plasma TV by Acekidc4(m): 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
tyup:
shocked

Well in my own opinion, I think this is the Biggest innovation to come out from Uganda and they surely deserve a round of applause

They don't deserve Clap Joor.....What dey deserve is Sanction from bubugrincheesy
Re: Standing Out: Bike Spotted With A Plasma TV by IKBARUTEN11(m): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
Very terrible

HVD6FH
Re: Standing Out: Bike Spotted With A Plasma TV by sonnie10: 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
Authority1o1:

Nothing is safe. No venture is wholly risk-free.

Do you use car seat belt or pedestrian bridge?
Re: Standing Out: Bike Spotted With A Plasma TV by Bluntguy: 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
Musa is dumbfounded.
Re: Standing Out: Bike Spotted With A Plasma TV by iamyemiakins(m): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Risky
Re: Standing Out: Bike Spotted With A Plasma TV by abidoye21722: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
Wetin buhari no go see for katsina

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Take Loan From These Loan Apps? / Skillznet - No1 E-learning Platform / How Do I Start A Jewelry Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.