Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Cardi B Gifts Offset a Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Gifts Offset a Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 (313 Views)

Davido Acquires N300 Million Lamborghini Aventador As Christmas Gift (Pix, Vid) / Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini / Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Gifts Offset a Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 by peppermint7(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
J Lo claims love don't cost a thing, but Cardi B's proving otherwise by handing Offset keys to a very rare Lamborghini for his 29th birthday.

The "WAP" rapper blindfolded her hubby Monday night and slowly walked him over to his birthday gift ... a Lambo Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster. The sticker price is a whopping $600k. Keep in mind, Offset just gifted Cardi a new Rolls-Royce for her bday

One look at the bronze-ish Lambo and Offset was stunned -- and even speechless for a sec -- but it didn't take long for him to erupt in celebration once he got a closer look at the SVJ.

The initials stand for Super Veloce Jota -- Italian for super-fast, and the 63 is for the number of them Lambo made.
Prior to kicking off the festivities ... Cardi B took to Instagram to honor her hubby saying, "Happy birthday Hubs ❤️ I wish you many more."

She added, "Thank you soo much for helping me these past months getting my business in line (somebbody gotta be the mean 1 � ) I ❤️ u. Let's turn it up tonight!!"

Re: Cardi B Gifts Offset a Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 by peppermint7(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
Money deyt

(1) (Reply)

Broke Men Are Loyal Because They Can't Afford Another Woman." James Atuma Lament / Who is your favourite Yoruba Actress / Fraud Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.