Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Marital Plans - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Marital Plans (112 Views)

A Woman Disgraced Publicly For Having Extra Marital Affair / Watch Ooni’s Wife In Praise And Worship Session As She Resume Marital Duties / Glo 2018 Data Plans Reviewed And Reduced–See New Data Plans And Prices- Notedwap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marital Plans by engrgd(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
Good evening all!

I warmly wish to seek your advice on marriage.

I work in Ikeja, Lagos State and live in a self-contained apartment in Alagbole, Ogun State. A 32 year old man currently without a girlfriend. I ended my last relationship cos I wasn't sure I would be able to take care of the lady and I didn't want to waste her time and wasn't sure I could handle the marriage requirements.
I earn a monthly salary of N50,000 with commissions of within N70,000 - N150,000 depending on sales monthly.

I am from Anambra, State and wish to marry next year. Is it possible to marry and take care of a woman with that kind of income given the economy we are in.

Is it possible to meet a lady that would understand and join me in building a home?

I have done some online free IT certificate courses and been applying for jobs with little or no invites. I am graduate in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.

Kindly advise and counsel a brother. Thanks
Re: Marital Plans by osuulola(m): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
Yes! And Yes.... Yes.

If you want to marry, marry. The economy has been buharised. It's not improving any soon so don't waste time.

If you don't want to marry, don't. No be by force. Don't make your life and another innocent person's miserable.

1 Like

Re: Marital Plans by donbachi(m): 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
The Lord is ur muscle.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fire Guts Rainoil Filling Station In Kaduna / Kidnapping In Nigeria S1-E20: Edo State Head Of Service Kidnapped / Content Writers Needed Urgently (phase 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.