Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Stop Being Broke, Join My Class And Learn How To Make Original Pink Lips Balm - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stop Being Broke, Join My Class And Learn How To Make Original Pink Lips Balm (184 Views)

What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 / Learn How To Make PINK LIPS BALM And Be A Seller / Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Being Broke, Join My Class And Learn How To Make Original Pink Lips Balm by divinemichael(m): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
Certain business seems too insignificant, but hey, they are the ones that pay much, and I intend bringing you this one..

That's how to make original pink lips balm that you can sell..

The business is simple, just know the recipe for original pink lips balm, buy the small containers, 8naira per one container in any market near you, buy the ingredients for at least 1k, and then sell the lip balm, at least 10 pieces for a start.. 2k each.. that's about 20k.

With this as a student, you can survive and manage well, this is true because the university environment is a strategic place to sell enough pink lips balm and make mighty gains..

Chat me up on 08169754736 to join my 2 days class on how to make pink lips balm.. fee is just 2k. Hurry up now and end the brokeness.

Re: Stop Being Broke, Join My Class And Learn How To Make Original Pink Lips Balm by ArnasPatterson: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
Tb 500 hair growth fast acting formula is the perfect solution for athletes that need fast, noticeable results, with a great source of medical relief.

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Describes The Problem With High Intelligence / Closed / NGO Provides Shelter For Vulnerable Children In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.