Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Nnpc Test. Where Is Air Force Primary And Secondary School Ikeja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Test. Where Is Air Force Primary And Secondary School Ikeja (3365 Views)

Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise / Application Into The Nigerian Air Force / NNPC Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Test. Where Is Air Force Primary And Secondary School Ikeja by dasa: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2011
hello, please i want to be sure of the location. is air force primary and secondary school ikeja the one along international airport road?

just want to be sure.
Re: Nnpc Test. Where Is Air Force Primary And Secondary School Ikeja by Emilo(m): 4:54am On Mar 26, 2011
dasa:

hello, please i want to be sure of the location. is air force primary and secondary school ikeja the one along international airport road?

just want to be sure.

Yes you are right the one close to the bridge leading to the Airport, with a very vast field. Good luck
Re: Nnpc Test. Where Is Air Force Primary And Secondary School Ikeja by dasa: 5:20am On Mar 26, 2011
tthanks for ur reply.
Re: Nnpc Test. Where Is Air Force Primary And Secondary School Ikeja by basita: 5:48am On May 09, 2016
Good morning there. Would you pls give me the direction to and address of Nigeria Airforce (NAF) Primary School Ikeja - U7? I' ve tried and tried to google but don't seems to get a result. My daughter has exams there on Saturday. Pls help. k
Re: Nnpc Test. Where Is Air Force Primary And Secondary School Ikeja by dedons: 8:02am On May 09, 2016
basita:
Good morning there. Would you pls give me the direction to and address of Nigeria Airforce (NAF) Primary School Ikeja - U7? I' ve tried and tried to google but don't seems to get a result. My daughter has exams there on Saturday. Pls help. k
from Oshodi,take a bus going to either ikeja,agege,egbeda or iyana-ipaja.Alight at PWD bus-stop.The Sam Ethnan Airforce base opposite you is the place.Good luck.
Re: Nnpc Test. Where Is Air Force Primary And Secondary School Ikeja by BrilliantMind: 8:05am On May 09, 2016
Put ur number so that I can call u.

(1) (Reply)

Vlisco Nigeria And Woodin Vacancies / What Do I Expect From A Driving Test Interview? / Your Resume Will Catch The Eye Of Employers By Including These Six Highlights.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.