Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Learn To Make And Sell Original Pink Lips Balm And Stop Being Broke - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn To Make And Sell Original Pink Lips Balm And Stop Being Broke (512 Views)

How can I stop being broke in 2020? / Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Make And Sell Original Pink Lips Balm And Stop Being Broke by divinemichael(m): 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
Certain business seems too insignificant, but hey, they are the ones that pay much, and I intend bringing you this one..

That's how to make original pink lips balm that you can sell..

The business is simple, just know the recipe for original pink lips balm, buy the small containers, 8naira per one container in any market near you, buy the ingredients for at least 1k, and then sell the lip balm, at least 10 pieces for a start.. 2k each.. that's about 20k.

With this as a student, you can survive and manage well, this is true because the university environment is a strategic place to sell enough pink lips balm and make mighty gains..

Chat me up on 08169754736 to join my 2 days class on how to make pink lips balm.. fee is just 2k. Hurry up now and end the brokeness

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Nylon Extruding Business / Inverter And Battery Enquiry / Top 5 Unknown Richest Men In The World That Can Make Elon Musk Poor - (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.