Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools (12064 Views)

COVID-19: Jigawa State Govt Receives 524 Almajiris Deported From Kano (photos) / COVID-19: Lifting Lockdown Now’ll Trigger Resurgence, WHO Warns Governments / Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by Disgital: 6:18am On Dec 16, 2020
Huh
Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 16, 2020
ursullalinda:
Any little thing they will shut down schools.......markets and mosques are still open.......Pls we can't afford another lockdown now abeg.
This country will make u laugh.
My question is,what was the government doing to keep the virus at bay up until now, therefore what is to blame for the "second wave".
When European countries are experiencing second wave and locking down, you expect Nigerian leaders to carry last.
As usual schools are always the first victims,says a lot about our priorities.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 16, 2020
KAHBOOM:
Wicked, heartless,evil govt always dancing to the tune of world health and there sponsors for loan.

It will never be well with the paid agents spreading this rubbish.All of a sudden the numbers started rising,so the virus went on vacation all this while and just returned?

Everybody young and old should be ready for a show down with this evil govt in case they misbehave.
I pity politicians and there families especially those that hoard palliatives,they will all be lynched if they enforce any lock down.
Shebi they have given us second wave of covid-19.
If these politicians dare enforce another lockdown they should prepare for our own second wave of protests.
Palliative hoarders.
Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by KAHBOOM: 6:37am On Dec 16, 2020
Rgade:

Shebi they have given us second wave of covid-19.
If these politicians dare enforce another lockdown they should prepare for our own second wave of protests.
Palliative hoarders.

The only thing the masses need if there is any protest is politicians and there family address. This evil govt must have sense by force.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by arantess: 6:40am On Dec 16, 2020
falcon01:
Education yaf finish in Nigeria patapata. Since them born me for this world, Things just keep getting worse in my country, things keep getting expensive peak milk wey be 50 naira don turn 200 naira I used to have hope but I realized the people and the leaders are two sides of thesame coin, Nigeria go better but not now. For the main time we suffer, Na we God choose.
By then you fit don reach 92 yrs so u no go even enjoy am again...
Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by talktrue1234: 6:42am On Dec 16, 2020
After effect of change combined with next level
Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by arantess: 6:42am On Dec 16, 2020
Judolisco:
Covid19 or they are scared of bandits.... Bandits and terrorist have murdered more people in d North than covid19 and Pls where is aisha BUHARI? Where are the over 300 boys taken by boko haram terrorists?
Lol
Aisha buhari is your president and commander in chief?
Abi she is your Army chief?
Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by KAHBOOM: 6:44am On Dec 16, 2020
Rgade:

This country will make u laugh.
My question is,what was the government doing to keep the virus at bay up until now, therefore what is to blame for the "second wave".
When European countries are experiencing second wave and locking down, you expect Nigerian leaders to carry last.
As usual schools are always the first victims,says a lot about our priorities.

There was no virus to keep at bay.

This second wave is purposely spread by agents in our public places to give solid reasons for another lock down.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by jericco1(m): 6:45am On Dec 16, 2020
Using Covid-19 as a yardstick to close school is insensitive.
Why not sperm up and tell use the real reason why.

Why not tell the NYSC to shut camps all round or tell churches and mosques to close down.

Tell us you can't provide security for the masses and stop being a goat

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by Jonasbadoo(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2020
P1PrinceKT:

They are reading and Writing 1000 years back, since before your Grand-Grandparents Know how to wear clothes. ( Since B4 missionaries came to your land.)
Werey and you were there abi undecided
GTFOH

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:51am On Dec 16, 2020
Judolisco:
story, boko haram people, what were they reading? Arabic arbi?

You're ignorant to not know that all the Sciences were drawn from Arabic.

Assignment for you to go and find out.
Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:54am On Dec 16, 2020
Judolisco:
story, boko haram people, what were they reading? Arabic arbi?

If we #hold such belief that language, is mere but a religious #tool we wouldn't have agreed to accept English as it's from the Christians or missionaries.
Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by nobilie: 6:55am On Dec 16, 2020
Believe its for covid on your own. They are scared of an encroachment of bandits abi na boko haram. It is already worst in the North. Their joker has become a bone in their neck.
Almajiri and its young population that was not allowed to go to school has now been indoctrinated to fight assumed for their god. Someone will say that I'm saying rubbish. esp people living in the north. It is either you are living in denial or you don't know. May be say, they were forced. This is not the first time terror happened in the north. There was maitassin in nassarawa and some others.
Early days of BH, blowing churches, some advised Christians to close down church even when they know the people behind as they love bed with them as brothers. Now they operate from bushes and the pattern has changed. Northern elders are not even bold to ask Alli mordu sheriff questions.
Let the north know that until they are ready, terror will grow bigger. I know the south is not left out but I am sure it can't be big cos u can't recruit people from the south as they reason to ask questions.
North is the richest and the poorest. In fact, what is the use of money/wealth when there is no peace?
My advice, fight what you started.
Note: this is not hate for the north but anger for your unwillingness to put an end to the rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by Angelfrost(m): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2020
ursullalinda:
Any little thing they will shut down schools.......markets and mosques are still open.......Pls we can't afford another lockdown now abeg.

The shut down has absolutely nothing to do with Covid-19.... Don't let Op or anyone deceive you.

It's all about the worsening state of insecurity across that backward region.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by Angelfrost(m): 7:05am On Dec 16, 2020
Alfarisiey:
All schools must be closed it's this time (almost end of the year)
What does closing schools after exams implies? it's holiday
but for corona people is a threat.
They should not worry we'll use the same methods we fought the first wave with against the second which are dennying the virus, refusing the protocols , sharing of masks and social closeness.

I come In peace

Well, it worked! So, let's keep that up.

Maybe other nations should learn a thing or two from us. grin
Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by Eillyeillz(m): 7:08am On Dec 16, 2020
Saw this coming. Every other state is about to toll the same lane.
Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by zedman1(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2020
falcon01:
Education yaf finish in Nigeria patapata. Since them born me for this world, Things just keep getting worse in my country, things keep getting expensive peak milk wey be 50 naira don turn 200 naira I used to have hope but I realized the people and the leaders are two sides of thesame coin, Nigeria go better but not now. For the main time we suffer, Na we God choose.
' The leaders and the people', That's it, you wise. Every time 'our leaders' 'our leaders', like say we sef good. Where do our leaders come from? Our leaders can never be wrong if we're always right.
Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by fareed69(m): 7:15am On Dec 16, 2020
post=97112119:

Every state should do what is best for them.
All lives matter

Absolutely right.
You just said my mind.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by Meteng: 7:17am On Dec 16, 2020
Dem wan go school before?
Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by tnerro1(m): 7:36am On Dec 16, 2020
Dem no like western education before self
Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by bethel13593: 7:36am On Dec 16, 2020
That's what BH will love. No more schools.
Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:49am On Dec 16, 2020
right from origin the north hates education, so they should better close it all and die in dumbnes
Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by ignis: 7:52am On Dec 16, 2020
ursullalinda:

Please read this again, does it make any sense ?
Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by Judolisco(m): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2020
arantess:

Lol
Aisha buhari is your president and commander in chief?
Abi she is your Army chief?
if d wife of d president can run for her life.... Wahala for d idiot wey dey defend her oh... Where are d over 300 boys abducted?
Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by Judolisco(m): 8:04am On Dec 16, 2020
P1PrinceKT:

If we #hold such belief that language, is mere but a religious #tool we wouldn't have agreed to accept English as it's from the Christians or missionaries.

which or what part of science was drawn from Arabic bros wetin u dey smoke dis early morning na,..... Isaac newton, Albert Einstein archemedes, boyles all of them are Arabs arbi...d Wright brothers that invented d airplane u use to fly to hajj are Arabs?
Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by rottennaija(m): 8:13am On Dec 16, 2020
ursullalinda:

Then start wearing a mask. Advocate it for friends and family. If we all wear mask, we can avert it. Don't wait for the govt, they will respond but it might be too late
Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by laidima88(m): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2020
is this how second covid 19 second lockdown will meet university students at home ?
e no go better for ASUU and federal government
Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by jcross19: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2020
People may not get the game behind this new lockdown.. Let me clear it to you! Just few days ago world and China just approved their loans to Nigeria, just the way covid report will tremendously increasing from now on!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by alphaRego01(m): 8:47am On Dec 16, 2020
bendutch:
Some people have vowed that as long as they don't have certificate... Others won't have.

U have said it all.
Re: COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2020
The fear of Boko Haram aka Bandits is becoming real, please leave the poor covid 19 out of your schools closure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Government Completes Udi District Hospital (pictures) / See Photos Of US Embassy Commemoration Of World Sickle Cell Day / List Of Phobias And Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.