Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Felt Bored All Night So I Decided To Upload My Picture - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Felt Bored All Night So I Decided To Upload My Picture (7788 Views)

Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... / Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here / Random Sex For Bored And Lonely Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Felt Bored All Night So I Decided To Upload My Picture by Nellyfrancis157: 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
talktrue1234:

No check the new picture underneath
OP the truth of the matter is you're ugly,is lyk those mumu girls nai dey deceive dis one,see as u dey lyk grand p

1 Like

Re: Felt Bored All Night So I Decided To Upload My Picture by NiRfreak(m): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
talktrue1234:

I have been bald since childhood, go and die with your stupid narrative

It's not right for guyman to be posting pictures here to seek attention of women....it's a sign of simpson and pvvsy-ass-niggarhood. You are giving us bad reputation

1 Like

Re: Felt Bored All Night So I Decided To Upload My Picture by Orjioorji(f): 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
I didn't see the picture, but I had a good laugh from the comments.
Re: Felt Bored All Night So I Decided To Upload My Picture by alingo2013(m): 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
Who removed the pic......... What nonsense.
Re: Felt Bored All Night So I Decided To Upload My Picture by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
czarr:
When i read the topic i was like :

OH SHIT!!! BAD IDEA!s p

Op what did you expect to achieve with this?i've seen nairalanders cause depression for handsome guys and fine girls who dare to post their picture here, not to talk of you wey be like kidnapper.

there is a reason this place is an anonymous forum, people her who even loom worse that you would completely destroy you.
well not really true cos i think two days ago another male nairalander uploaded his pics and users were complimenting his pic..though some were not of the approval he was using snapchat app on his pic.but most users complimented his picture..even the ladies complimenting it more cheesy.Any i wonder why guys now are now bashing op.Is his pic dat bad?
didnt see it though
Re: Felt Bored All Night So I Decided To Upload My Picture by SILENTandSMART2: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
lefulefu:
well not really true cos i think two days ago another male nairalander uploaded his pics and users were complimenting his pic..though some were not of the approval he was using snapchat app on his pic.but most users complimented his picture..even the ladies complimenting it more cheesy.Any i wonder why guys now are now bashing op.Is his pic dat bad?
didnt see it though

i saw it but i don't save it cus i don't give a forrkkk about anybody's lifestyle cheesy

but bro nairaland boys no get joy hahahaha cheesy

where OP forrkkk up is taking down the picture because new people wey no see the picture go think say him worst grin
Re: Felt Bored All Night So I Decided To Upload My Picture by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

i saw it but i don't save it cus i don't give a forrkkk about anybody's lifestyle cheesy

but bro nairaland boys no get joy hahahaha cheesy

where OP forrkkk up is taking down the picture because new people wey no see the picture go think say him worst grin
ohh u see the picture bah? someone was saying his throwback pic looks way better than his recent pic cheesy
then one babe here come dey accuse op that he dey among the guys here wey dey bash females and yet im pic look bad
then another is worrying that ladies will use op"s pic as yardstick on how most nl guys look grin
abeg nl will not kee mee grin
too many hilarious episode here grin
Re: Felt Bored All Night So I Decided To Upload My Picture by NiRfreak(m): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nellyfrancis157:
OP the truth of the matter is you're ugly,is lyk those mumu girls nai dey deceive dis one,see as u dey lyk grand p
157?...? shay na da chemistry for CBN da year?
Re: Felt Bored All Night So I Decided To Upload My Picture by SILENTandSMART2: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
lefulefu:
ohh u see the picture bah? someone was saying his throwback pic looks way better than his recent pic cheesy
then one babe here come dey accuse op that he dey among the guys here wey dey bash females and yet im pic look bad
then another is worrying that ladies will use op"s pic as yardstick on how most nl guys look grin
abeg nl will not kee mee grin
too many hilarious episode here grin

i saw all the comments jare,grin
aswear the throwback is really better oo grin

maybe nah because things no really good for this 2020 grin

for the recent one his head is somehow but he didn't create himself sha so nairaland should stop, maybe because the thing is selfie wink

the amazing thing is dat those of the niggas wey always attack girls no get them nii

the guy is really cool , nobody can control nature, we ain't the person dat mould our faces smiley
Re: Felt Bored All Night So I Decided To Upload My Picture by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

i saw all the comments jare,grin
aswear the throwback is really better oo grin

maybe nah because things no really good for this 2020 grin

for the recent one his head is somehow but he didn't create himself sha so nairaland should stop, maybe because the thing is selfie wink

the amazing thing is dat those of the niggas wey always attack girls no get them nii

the guy is really cool , nobody can control nature, we ain't the person dat mould our faces smiley
hm well if someone"s throwback pic is better than his recent then that one no be the end of the world.could be the person don dey engage in unhealthy habit or as u talk am with the harsh economical environment in naija with the covid saga e go tell on the person.Na for person to try bounce back and engage in the healthy lifestyle wey make am look better like how im look in the past pic.Though we always look better in our recent pic than our past pic for we guys cheesy.dis one wey una dey mention im head..Jason Statam(transporter guy) has a bald head and yet babes dey die for im case grin grin
Re: Felt Bored All Night So I Decided To Upload My Picture by SILENTandSMART2: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
lefulefu:
hm well if someone"s throwback pic is better than his recent then that one no be the end of the world.could be the person don dey engage in unhealthy habit or as u talk am with the harsh economical environment in naija with the covid saga e go tell on the person.Na for person to try bounce back and engage in the healthy lifestyle wey make am look better like how im look in the past pic.Though we always look better in our recent pic than our past pic for we guys cheesy.dis one wey una dey mention im head..Jason Statam(transporter guy) has a bald head and yet babes dey die for im case grin grin

lol grin

no think am deep man grin

nah because the recent is selfie nothing wrong with him wink he's bald and still looking good,

our prayer should be dat "our recent must beat our past " grin

aswear he's not bad at all he jusss need to learn how to snap pictures cus the way him do face for the recent is hilarious grin

all is well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Felt Bored All Night So I Decided To Upload My Picture by Samueltemi337(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
lefulefu:
didnt see it though
Very bad

1 Like

Re: Felt Bored All Night So I Decided To Upload My Picture by NiRfreak(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Very bad
All I see is constructive criticism ..but hope he listens
Re: Felt Bored All Night So I Decided To Upload My Picture by Fvckhypocrite(f): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
NiRfreak:

All I see is constructive criticism ..but hope he listens
guy u get bad mouth oo Lwkmd when i read ur comment
Re: Felt Bored All Night So I Decided To Upload My Picture by NiRfreak(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
guy u get bad mouth oo
Lwkmd when i read ur comment

No be so....A man should behave like one. Behaving like a woman should not be encouraged.
Re: Felt Bored All Night So I Decided To Upload My Picture by Fvckhypocrite(f): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
NiRfreak:

No be so....A man should behave like one. Behaving like a woman should not be encouraged.
I grab u guy

Your point is clear but i pray make him grab
Re: Felt Bored All Night So I Decided To Upload My Picture by romunu(m): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ok,salute
talktrue1234:

You need to salute to me
Re: Felt Bored All Night So I Decided To Upload My Picture by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
What you guys are doing isn't right.
Re: Felt Bored All Night So I Decided To Upload My Picture by WallStreetfx(m): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
alingo2013:
Who removed the pic......... What nonsense.

Dem no tell person when nairalanders use whining and insult to torchlight Im brain he borrow himself sense

1 Like

Re: Felt Bored All Night So I Decided To Upload My Picture by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
WallStreetfx:

Dem no tell person when nairalanders use whining and insult to torchlight Im brain he borrow himself sense
lol
Re: Felt Bored All Night So I Decided To Upload My Picture by aristocratic5(m): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
Na wa for some people

Re: Felt Bored All Night So I Decided To Upload My Picture by theabrahamojo: 12:40am On Dec 17, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hi Guys, I Need A Cool Guy 4 A Date / June Born Only / I Need A Girlfriend{abuja Girls Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.