Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Come In Let Me Show You How To Make Money In Just Few Steps - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Come In Let Me Show You How To Make Money In Just Few Steps (218 Views)

Guys Come In Let's Grow Our Youtube Channels / Earn Extra Money Online With Few Steps / How I Got My Dream Job In Just Two Weeks – My Story And Lessons Learned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come In Let Me Show You How To Make Money In Just Few Steps by Oceemo(m): 7:33am On Dec 16, 2020
Wish to introduce the Kris mall investment where u can make 3 to 5 k everyday after registering and performing some easy task which you will be guided by a coach

And in Kris mall we are having a Christmas bonanza where u recharge 5k and u get 5 k as a reward or any amount u wish from 5k not them say them say it is very real

So if u want to be part of the moving train to make easy money from home drop your number let me show u how

Chris (Kris) Christmas Monopoly!
Kris Christmas Bonanza!
Kris Christmas Bonanza!

Activities:
�Add 5,000 Naira to get an extra 5,000 Naira

�Add 10,000 naira to get an extra 10,000 naira

�Add 30,000 Naira to get an extra 30,000 Naira

�Add 50,000 Naira to get an extra 50,000 Naira

And many other Christmas recharge bonuses!

In order to give back to new and old users, celebrate Christmas with her loyal customers.

In addition,
Members who successfully completed the above activities during this period
note:
1. The valid period of the event is: December 14, 2020 to December 31, 2020

2. The final interpretation right of this event belongs to the official KRIS platform
Re: Come In Let Me Show You How To Make Money In Just Few Steps by Oceemo(m): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
Who is? No time to check time
Re: Come In Let Me Show You How To Make Money In Just Few Steps by Oceemo(m): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hi

(1) (Reply)

If You Studied ICT Or Law And Need A PPA In Abuja / Vacancy @ Kunsystem & Co / Point Of Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.