Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

How The Offensive (naira-party) Advert Embarrassed Me At Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Offensive (naira-party) Advert Embarrassed Me At Work (1035 Views)

Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) / $4 Million Crusade: How Benny Hinn Embarrassed Me – Pastor Adeboye 2005 / Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Offensive (naira-party) Advert Embarrassed Me At Work by enyojo(f): 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2011
[size=20pt]I WAS AT WORK THIS AFTERNOON BETWEEN 4PM AND 5PM WHEN I DECIDED TO OPEN MY FAVOURITE NAIRALAND TO GET MORE GISTS ABOUT THE YOUTH-CENTRED PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE AND ALSO TO READ BEAF'S NEW JOKES ABOUT BUHARI.

ALL OF A SUDDEN, A NAKED NYASH AS SOME-ONE CALLED IT POPPED UP.

MY CO-WORKERS HAPPEN TO BE AT A SIGHTING DISTANCE.

ALAS, IT SEEMED AS IF I CHECK EVIL SITES. I HAD TO EXPLAIN AND EXPLAIN.

IT IS NOT THAT THEY ARE MY SUPERIORS. I'M HIGHER IN POSITION, HOWEVER I NEEDED TO PROTECT MY INTEGRITY WHICH I GUIDE JEALOUSLY BEFORE ALL (THEM INCLUSIVE).

SO NAIRALAND FOUNDERS AND MODERATORS, YOU OWE US AN EXPLANATIONS. YOUR WEB MACHINE AUTOMATICALLY EDIT ANY GUILE AND FOUL WORD. YOU HAVE SHOWN GREAT DIGNITY, HOW COME THIS PIX IS OUT-WITTING YOU? IS IT AN UNDELETABLE VIRUS? JARUS ANSWER. IS IT ABOVE U? [/size]
Re: How The Offensive (naira-party) Advert Embarrassed Me At Work by enyojo(f): 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2011
You see what I said: 'unclothed' was an automatically corrected version of what I wrote. So if you can correct that word that is spelt n.a.k.e.d, why do u show it here and there?
Re: How The Offensive (naira-party) Advert Embarrassed Me At Work by enyojo(f): 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2011
Please Aisha2, Mukina2 (the worst), please don't ban me o.
I'm trying 2 make NL better.
I have a young daughter who I can't drive away when surfing Nairaland
Re: How The Offensive (naira-party) Advert Embarrassed Me At Work by doja(m): 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2011
Supported my sister! I saw the same advert too @work 2day and I was embarrassed. Someone should please look into this please.
Re: How The Offensive (naira-party) Advert Embarrassed Me At Work by Sunofgod(m): 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2011
How much do you pay to subsribe to nairaland?

That how nairaland makes its money and funds itself including paying the moderators, hosting etc.

Is this the first time you have noticed ads all over the forum?

Most of it is google adsense - some from other unscrupulous sources.

Its a for profit entity.

Please dont complain - you should not have been browsing nairaland at work - is that what they pay you for?
Re: How The Offensive (naira-party) Advert Embarrassed Me At Work by wesley80(m): 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2011
Lol. Same happened to me at work this evening and i was nano seconds away from being caught by a boss who's averse to having employees mixing work with pleasure - and to imagine what he would have thot if he'd seen that lady sampling her Sampoto on my monitor.
Re: How The Offensive (naira-party) Advert Embarrassed Me At Work by MaiSuya(m): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2011
I wonder why its not restricted to d appropriate sections, eg sexuality
Re: How The Offensive (naira-party) Advert Embarrassed Me At Work by Afam4eva(m): 2:26am On Mar 26, 2011
It funny that the site being advertised is just a forum like Nairaland. Not a sexual site of any sort. I guess it's difficult for google to detect that kind of picture.
Re: How The Offensive (naira-party) Advert Embarrassed Me At Work by fatherab1: 6:52am On Mar 26, 2011
Sun of god:

How much do you pay to subsribe to nairaland?

HOW MUCH THEM SAY MAKE WE PAY WHERE WE NO PAY? MUMU
Re: How The Offensive (naira-party) Advert Embarrassed Me At Work by fatherab1: 6:57am On Mar 26, 2011
I THINK THE SIMPLE POINT IS THAT IF YOU DELETE SEXUALLY-INCLINED POSTS DROPPED IN ANY SECTION OTHER THAN THE SEXUALITY SECTION, THEN RESTRICT ANY PROFANE PICTURE ADVERT TO THAT SECTION. SHE IS JUST ADVISING NAIRALAND. SO IT IS WRONG TO START ASKING WHY SHE CHOSE TO BROWSE AT WORK AFTER 4PM ACCORDING TO HER. AFTER ALL, SHE SAID SHE IS A 'BOSS'

enyojo:

[size=20pt]
IT IS NOT THAT THEY ARE MY SUPERIORS. I'M HIGHER IN POSITION, HOWEVER I NEEDED TO PROTECT MY INTEGRITY WHICH I GUIDE JEALOUSLY BEFORE ALL (THEM INCLUSIVE).
[/size]
Re: How The Offensive (naira-party) Advert Embarrassed Me At Work by Jakumo(m): 6:58am On Mar 26, 2011
The girl in that picture made my trouser-trout twitch in anticipation of what I will never get, and I find that very offensive.

Oh well, at least Ms. Honey Buns is PAYING for her 15 minutes of notoriety, which is more than most of us regular punters can say.
Re: How The Offensive (naira-party) Advert Embarrassed Me At Work by enyojo(f): 12:28am On Mar 28, 2011
Thank u NL for removing the offensive advert
atleast i never see am today yet
Re: How The Offensive (naira-party) Advert Embarrassed Me At Work by klas(m): 8:03am On Mar 28, 2011
^^^Today was less than 30mins at the time of your posting. wink

Anyway I have not seen it since friday night
Re: How The Offensive (naira-party) Advert Embarrassed Me At Work by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2011
I also saw the rubbish advert, something about naira party. I'm in an office with all females, most of them having a view of my system. The advert kept coming up. It was so embarrassing, I felt like clicking on the advert repeatedly until I was sure I created a bill for the advertiser he wouldn't be able to pay. The annoying part is that it kept popping up everywhere angry
Re: How The Offensive (naira-party) Advert Embarrassed Me At Work by ektbear: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2011
Just turn off images/javascript/etc in your browser?

If you don't want to do this in your main browser, download another one (chrome, firefox, etc), and use only basic html in it.
Re: How The Offensive (naira-party) Advert Embarrassed Me At Work by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2011
ekt_bear:

Just turn off images/javascript/etc in your browser?

If you don't want to do this in your main browser, download another one (chrome, firefox, etc), and use only basic html in it.
We should go through all these just to visit NL, do you think everybody that knows how to browse can tweak their browser?

(1) (Reply)

Niger State Presidential Election Results. / Pregnant Woman Delivers A Child And Names Him After Buahri: Hmmm / Governors Elected in 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.