Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Wema Bank MD In 1bn Money Laundering Mess - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wema Bank MD In 1bn Money Laundering Mess (257 Views)

Wema Bank MD In 1bn Money Laundering Mess / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wema Bank MD In 1bn Money Laundering Mess by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2020
The Managing Director/CEO WEMA Bank Nigeria, Ademola Adebise has been indicted for using customer’s account to lauder over N1 billion.

NewsOne Nigeria reported that the WEMA Bank MD and other members of his staff involved in the N1 billion money laundering scandal are now cooling their feet in the custody of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

It was learned that the financial institution which was recently indicted in an alleged money laundering case involving Dana Air is currently facing a fresh fraud case with Ademola who allegedly in the forefront of the allegation.

At a time when the government of President Muhammadu Buhari is fighting corruption headlong and committing to the extradition of the 80-man list of wire fraudsters released by the FBI, WEMA Bank MD and some of his top management staffs have been alleged of leading a money-laundering ring.

This online news platform understands that the current case could be likened to a scene from a mafia movie, as the WEMA Bank MD is said to have allegedly threw all caution to the wind in a fraud allegedly estimated to be in the tune of N1bn.

For full details please visit:
http://www.dailyrecordng.com/wema-bank-md-in-1bn-money-laundering-mess/

Re: Wema Bank MD In 1bn Money Laundering Mess by princeryle1: 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
This is a complete lie. The new has been around since August 2019. It has been debunked.
https://e-nigeriang.com/n1-billion-money-laundering-wema-bank-md-ademola-adebise-in-efcc-custody/

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Do I Start Up A Small Scale Car Oil Biz? / How Do I Get My Money From Him? / How Can I Open A Verified Paypal Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.