Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

"I Wouldn't Be Afraid Of Barcelona Right Now, They're Not Scary" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Wouldn't Be Afraid Of Barcelona Right Now, They're Not Scary" (356 Views)

Quique Serien: It Wouldn't Be Fair If Barca Plays Napoli In An Empty Stadium / Barcelona Right-back Rejects New Deal At The Club Aim Man Utd Move. / Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Wouldn't Be Afraid Of Barcelona Right Now, They're Not Scary" by SucreSports: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2020
Former footballer Glenn Hoddle analysed some of the pairings in the Champions League Round of 16 in 'BT Sport'. The Englishman spoke about Atletico-Chelsea, although he also had words for Barcelona...https://nigerbet.net/2020/12/16/i-wouldnt-be-afraid-of-barcelona-right-now-theyre-not-scary/

Re: "I Wouldn't Be Afraid Of Barcelona Right Now, They're Not Scary" by Freestainworld(m): 10:03am On Dec 16, 2020
Truthfully, Barcelona is not scary this season vat all, their performance is on the average.

1 Like

Re: "I Wouldn't Be Afraid Of Barcelona Right Now, They're Not Scary" by PatBateman: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
the actual good/elite teams of europe would probably like to face Barcelona in their current state. Their defence is non existent, Messi is past his prime and not being supported whatsoever, Griezzou is a flop and Fat is injured. They have begun to struggle against lower ranked teams in LaLiga (Cadiz, Levante even if they won it wasn't convincing)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kevin De Bruyne Not In A Hurry For A New City Contract / Jurgen Klopp's Mum Elisabeth Dies Aged 81 With Liverpool Boss To Miss Funeral / How Much Does It Takes To Start A Bet9ja Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.