Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,434 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Man Who Claim To Be A Government Official Order Danfo Driver Into His Car Booth - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Claim To Be A Government Official Order Danfo Driver Into His Car Booth (400 Views)

Danfo Driver Goes Berserk, Strips Self Naked After Stabbing LASTMA Officer / LASTMA Officials Chase A Tricycle Driver Into A Private Property / Man Beats A Danfo Driver For Bashing His Jeep In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Claim To Be A Government Official Order Danfo Driver Into His Car Booth by ashacot: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8fAb1MQibw

Shocking moment a man who claim to be a government official beat up a Danfo-driver and tried to order him to enter his car trunk for allegedly questioning his bad driving on the road..
Re: Man Who Claim To Be A Government Official Order Danfo Driver Into His Car Booth by Freestainworld(m): 9:51am On Dec 16, 2020
Tyranny everywhere, God save us in this country
Re: Man Who Claim To Be A Government Official Order Danfo Driver Into His Car Booth by Karlovich: 9:55am On Dec 16, 2020
embarassed embarassed, He will still go Scot free like the rest of his kind that violate human rights of people.
Re: Man Who Claim To Be A Government Official Order Danfo Driver Into His Car Booth by greatbuc(m): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2020
I blame the danfo driver 100%. For letting himself be humiliated by the idiot
Re: Man Who Claim To Be A Government Official Order Danfo Driver Into His Car Booth by Chicagoesontop: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2020
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. Imagine tell your fellow man to enter your car trunk for no tangible reason ..
Re: Man Who Claim To Be A Government Official Order Danfo Driver Into His Car Booth by Pierocash(m): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2020
This was how one man was misbehaving towards my younger sisters husband in calabar then. Threatening and slapped him simply because he mistakenly hit this man's car with his motorbike from behind. Nothing happened to the man's car,but just one stupid power drunk tyrant who taught because he has a flashy car.

I was apologising to the man to calm down ,but he was acting like someone under spell until he slapped my younger sisters husband, that was where parole changed gear, unknown to the man that this my guy is a military guy serving in 146 battalion in calabar then. I pitied this man,he got a very brutal torture from military guys who started popping out from every angle. They mercilessly beat up this man,drove him into the barracks bloodied and soaked by his own blood.his car windscreens smashed and damaged.

Be humble,because you don't know who the next man is.
Re: Man Who Claim To Be A Government Official Order Danfo Driver Into His Car Booth by donbachi(m): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2020
Another hoodlum in power.
Re: Man Who Claim To Be A Government Official Order Danfo Driver Into His Car Booth by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2020
chai dis country "e be tins oo

(1) (Reply)

A Man Accused Of Attempting To Kidnap A Child Was Was Killed And Burnt To Death / Would You Return $1million If Found? / Teen Charged With Murder Of Young Nigerian Rapper In East London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.