Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,744 members, 7,959,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

For Sale: A Plot Of Land At Moniya, Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Sale: A Plot Of Land At Moniya, Ibadan (204 Views)

Plot Of Land And Acre For Sale At Moniya,ibadan. / 3-bedroom Flat For Sale At Moniya,ibadan / Urgent Sale: A Brand New 5 Bedroom Duplex With 2 Rooms BQ At Chevron Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sale: A Plot Of Land At Moniya, Ibadan by tataiwo09(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2020
A plot of land is available for sale at Olorisha Oko, Moniya, Ibadan.

The plot is a standard plot
The land has a red copy survey plan
The land has a legal title document
The area is developed and currently the land is the only unoccupied land in the neighbourhood.
The land has corner piece.

Note: I am not selling on behalf of anyone. I am the rightful owner of the land

I will also take you to the person that sold it for me. His house is beside the plot and he has been securing the land for me since I bought it.

Reason why I am selling is to use the money to compliment a project I am running.

You can chat me up on WhatsApp or call me

Re: For Sale: A Plot Of Land At Moniya, Ibadan by braine(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
Price.. pictures?
Re: For Sale: A Plot Of Land At Moniya, Ibadan by tataiwo09(m): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
braine:
Price.. pictures?

I am selling one out of these....the attached red copy survey plan is for two plots

I am selling the corner plot

Re: For Sale: A Plot Of Land At Moniya, Ibadan by tataiwo09(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Available

(1) (Reply)

Buy Back Investment Plan. Citylight Estate Lekki / Twin Duplex Of 6 Bedroom Each For Sale At Giveaway Offer / Reasons Why You Should Invest In SEO For Your Real Estate Business in 2021...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.