Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Secret Of Organic Skincare Products - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Secret Of Organic Skincare Products (330 Views)

Organic Skincare Training In Ibadan !!! / Organic Skincare Training / Free Organic Skincare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of Organic Skincare Products by queenblossom(f): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2020
Are you looking for where to get active organic cream base . Worry no more because we got you covered here.
Our Base creams are second to none. If you have used it you know and understand what I mean. Only original is what we deal on.Stocks are almost sold out.
Its a global situation .
See below for pictures of some of our base creams.
Call 07056847044

Re: Secret Of Organic Skincare Products by queenblossom(f): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Let me do a give away recipe ��on one of the best soap recipe I love so much .This soap is the softest jelly soap you will ever use or make �. It's really good and the result is too good . I personally use it and want to share with you �
A Soap Reciepe for a beautiful glowing skin. This soap lightens , moisturises and repairs dried skin . If you are looking to make a luminous ultra lightning jelly soap ���

Recipe: luminous glow lighteningsoap

500g white African black soap
5pcs Abonne milk whitening soap
5pcs Abonne papaya soap
5pcs pears honey soap
200ml yellow whitening oil
100ml sweet almond oil
10 pcs of egg(‼️using only the eggwhite ‼️)
200ml of pure honey

Method:
Use a grater and grate all the soap into tiny pieces , add the oils mix well , add the honey and the egg white.please make sure you seperate the eggwhite from the hold well .then add the egg white to soap & mix again , then use a stick blender to bend or you can pound it .
❎Don't add water at all pls
Apply on the skin and leave it on for few minutes them wash off .
Thank me later ��
I put some of the pictures of the ingredients so you can see

Re: Secret Of Organic Skincare Products by queenblossom(f): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
More of the products used in makibg the soap

(1) (Reply)

An Experts Guide To Buy Perfume Online / All-star Converse In Leather And Denim. 100%quality From Vietnam / New Maniquine For Sale At Akoka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.