Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Developer Please Help Me Answer This Question - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Developer Please Help Me Answer This Question (192 Views)

Please Help Me Answer This Question / Please Help Me Answer This Question About Adsense Application / Please Web Developer And Front End Developer Please How Do You Code This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Developer Please Help Me Answer This Question by kannex: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2020
A developer told me that in order for me to upload product in my ecommerce website, that I will have to setup payment method for every product I upload on my ecommerce website, while I was thinking that I have to setup payment method once and if I want to upload a product I will not need to setup payment method again for another product.

Please is the developer telling me the truth or he is lieing to me
Re: Developer Please Help Me Answer This Question by niel63(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Wait o! someone actually said this to you? Lol... hunger dey o! No one does that bro. Go ahead and upload your products. And if you need any assistance, I will help you out at no cost bro.

1 Like

Re: Developer Please Help Me Answer This Question by cluewebhost(m): 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
What platform did the developer build it with?
Do you know?
Re: Developer Please Help Me Answer This Question by LittleFinger1: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
niel63:
Wait o! someone actually said this to you? Lol... hunger dey o! No one does that bro. Go ahead and upload your products. And if you need any assistance, I will help you out at no cost bro.
Wahala dey my brother.
Re: Developer Please Help Me Answer This Question by kannex: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
cluewebhost:
What platform did the developer build it with?
Do you know?

he is using WordPress and the name if the theme is called wood mart
Re: Developer Please Help Me Answer This Question by kannex: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
so which means that payment method is only added once and no need to for payment method anytime you want to upload a new product
Re: Developer Please Help Me Answer This Question by RealLordZeus(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
I'm at loss for words

But on a second thought, what if it's a pay button (for every product) that was integrated in the first place!

In both cases, the dev no try at alll
Re: Developer Please Help Me Answer This Question by cluewebhost(m): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
kannex:

he is using WordPress and the name if the theme is called wood mart

Woo commercebyou just add payment method once
Re: Developer Please Help Me Answer This Question by niel63(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
RealLordZeus:
I'm at loss for words

But on a second thought, what if it's a pay button (for every product) that was integrated in the first place!

In both cases, the dev no try at alll

Na pay button you call am na. Not an individual payment gateway. Did you even read it properly?

Imagine shopping on Jumia and every product has its own designated payment gateway... like how many gateways do you think people like Amazon and Walmart will be looking at?

(1) (Reply)

Bulletproof RDP / I Need A Web Developer For A Crypto Investment Website / ON-PAGE SEO Strategy For Small Businesses; The Complete Guide - Victor Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.