Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Please Web Developer And Front End Developer Please How Do You Code This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Web Developer And Front End Developer Please How Do You Code This (801 Views)

I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. / Developer Please Help Me Answer This Question / Please Web Masters I Need Your Help With This Coding Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Web Developer And Front End Developer Please How Do You Code This by oloyemeji: 12:22am On Feb 09, 2019
i need to code this for a back end developer , i have actually code other part just remaining this part on this image the rectangle box is like a button that when users click it will take them to another page i am confuse on how to go about it should i cut out the image and use it straight away or what alternative do i have and i am thinking if i cut it out and use it like that the text on the image might come out blur . Note am using HTML to code this front end.Thanks

Re: Please Web Developer And Front End Developer Please How Do You Code This by Julius2214(m): 3:09am On Feb 09, 2019
oloyemeji:
i need to code this for a back end developer , i have actually code other part just remaining this part on this image the rectangle box is like a button that when users click it will take them to another page i am confuse on how to go about it should i cut out the image and use it straight away or what alternative do i have and i am thinking if i cut it out and use it like that the text on the image might come out blur . Note am using HTML to code this front end.Thanks
I pity that person that gave you work... smh
And this one will call himself a top notch web developer.... They won't let somebody to hear word on Nairaland. Go and learn html basics
Re: Please Web Developer And Front End Developer Please How Do You Code This by donsheddy1(m): 5:31am On Feb 09, 2019
oloyemeji:
Note am using HTML to code this front end.Thanks
Hahahahahahahahaha, are you supposed to use c# to design a mark up? Even a learner of 1day knows what to do here. Well, all you need to cut off here is the football icon while the rest is achieved using HTML and CSS.

1 Like

Re: Please Web Developer And Front End Developer Please How Do You Code This by oloyemeji: 7:36am On Feb 09, 2019
donsheddy1:
Hahahahahahahahaha, are you supposed to use c# to design a mark up? Even a learner of 1day knows what to do here. Well, all you need to cut off here is the football icon while the rest is achieved using HTML and CSS.
Thanks
Re: Please Web Developer And Front End Developer Please How Do You Code This by etoluw: 8:18am On Feb 09, 2019
oloyemeji:

whatsapp me on 0812 961 5641 i'll help you out

(1) (Reply)

Get 10,000 Real Instagram Followers Within 1 Week / Need Wordpress/html5 Guys For A Quick simple Job (copy And Paste) / Has Anyone Received Adsense Payment Notification?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.