Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Body Of A Little Girl Found Floating In The River In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Body Of A Little Girl Found Floating In The River In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) (2850 Views)

Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) / Man Shot Dead By Gunmen 9 Days To His Wedding In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / Blindfolded Corpse With Hands Tied Found Floating In Ilorin River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Of A Little Girl Found Floating In The River In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by HumphreyGspot(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
Body Of A Little Girl Who Went Missing Found Floating In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos)

The body of a little girl who went missing after attending an event with her parents was found dead floating in a river in Ebonyi State. HGS Media Plus reports.

HGS Media Plus gathered that the little girl identified as Rosemary Chinyere Nnachi went missing on Saturday, December 12 after she attended an end of year event with her parents.

HGS Media Plus learnt that the deceased body was found dead floating in a river at one Nnodo community in Ebonyi, Abakaliki 48 hours after she was declared missing by her parents.

According to a legal practitioner, Ekigbo Sampson Nnamdi who shared the unfortunate incident, he wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3478723232197523&id=100001796402124

"The missing child was found dead. The world we live in is evil. Thanks to those who showed concern."

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/12/body-of-a-little-girl-found-floating-in-the-river-in-ebonyi-graphic-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Body Of A Little Girl Found Floating In The River In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
Oh what a loss. rip to her soul. I can bet my left sided buttock that this was done by Terrorists Fulani herdsmen. eastern security network over to you guys
Re: Body Of A Little Girl Found Floating In The River In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Pierocash(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
She could have drown in the river when playing without anyone knowing.

What a little beauty gone too soon.

I don't suspect fowl play,but just a mistake by those who s didn't notice when she went missing

2 Likes

Re: Body Of A Little Girl Found Floating In The River In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by rtdCivilservant: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fahdiga:
Oh what a loss. rip to her soul. I can bet my left sided buttock that this was done by Terrorists Fulani herdsmen. eastern security network over to you guys
Be sensible for once, don't display ur stupidity with such issues, if u can't at least sympathize with the family just read and walk away rather than spewing thrash.

2 Likes

Re: Body Of A Little Girl Found Floating In The River In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Brandonx(m): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
This is the parents negligence undecided why would you leave such a little child to roam about in a public function? The mother has failed woefully.

6 Likes

Re: Body Of A Little Girl Found Floating In The River In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by ArewaHero(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
I smell ipob to be responsible

Dem don sacrifice her blood for the establishment of IPOB SECURITY NETWORK
Re: Body Of A Little Girl Found Floating In The River In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by lawalosky(m): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
oh no

Re: Body Of A Little Girl Found Floating In The River In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Bola146(f): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
OMG!!! Her parents need serious koboko especially the mother
Re: Body Of A Little Girl Found Floating In The River In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by almightyemperor(m): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
ArewaHero:
I smell ipob to be responsible
Dem don sacrifice her blood for the establishment of IPOB SECURITY NETWORK
i dont like your statement at all why will you bring IPOB into this
Re: Body Of A Little Girl Found Floating In The River In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Harrykn: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
Chai
Re: Body Of A Little Girl Found Floating In The River In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by slawormiir: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
Re: Body Of A Little Girl Found Floating In The River In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by gqboyy(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
I am already in pain and this news added more pain to my life ����� cry cry cry cry
Re: Body Of A Little Girl Found Floating In The River In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
HumphreyGspot:
Body Of A Little Girl Who Went Missing Found Floating In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos)

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/12/body-of-a-little-girl-found-floating-in-the-river-in-ebonyi-graphic-photos/

Lalasticlala
Autopsy should be done and checked for sexual assault as well. I just have a feeling it’s sexual assault by someone familiar and he decided to get rid of her after. So sad. R.I.p to her cry sad
Re: Body Of A Little Girl Found Floating In The River In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:52am On Dec 17, 2020
Brandonx:
This is the parents negligence undecided why would you leave such a little child to roam about in a public function? The mother has failed woefully.

Only the mother right?
Re: Body Of A Little Girl Found Floating In The River In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Ekemeze: 7:33am On Dec 17, 2020
Re: Body Of A Little Girl Found Floating In The River In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Donspicey: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2020
Wanlai dis one weak me.......

D little Angel jst waka like dat......
Very pathetic nd dishearthening.....
Rip dear......

Re: Body Of A Little Girl Found Floating In The River In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Brandonx(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Only the mother right?
Yes.
Re: Body Of A Little Girl Found Floating In The River In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2020
Swiitdoll:

Autopsy should be done and checked for sexual assault as well. I just have a feeling it’s sexual assault by someone familiar and he decided to get rid of her after. So sad. R.I.p to her cry sad

..you no well!

wetin rapist wan Bleep for here?
Re: Body Of A Little Girl Found Floating In The River In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by lagusboyyy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
This is really sad.
Rest in peace little Angel.
Re: Body Of A Little Girl Found Floating In The River In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Adonis86(m): 2:32am On Dec 18, 2020
instead of getting the baby out of the water, you first took pictures... let's learn to get our priorities right.

Parents and guardians should be wary of their responsibilities... rip baby girl
Re: Body Of A Little Girl Found Floating In The River In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by shagasha: 2:48am On Dec 18, 2020
I blame the parents o... The mother especially

Rip little 1

(1) (Reply)

South African Woman Caught Smuggling Drugs In Her Dreadlocks (video) / SHOCKING: Teenage Girls Had party S3x With Corpses Of Men They Murdered / True Confession: Why I Had Sex With My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.