Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday (Photos) (262 Views)

Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Boy Alinco Celebrates His 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday (Photos) by EBMedia: 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday (Photos)

Regina Askia turns 53 today and the mum-of-three has shared new photos of herself via her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

The actress-turned-nurse posed in a figure-hugging black number with a plunging neckline and an elaborate neck piece for effect.

"Chapter 53!! Happy birthday to me!!! Enjoying the dividends of God's grace. I am truly grateful. Thank you Lord, " she captioned the photos.

See more below.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday (Photos) by EBMedia: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
More

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
Happy birthday.
Askia, ask me what I want.... Nothing but the kpomo.

See as she keep eye like person wey dem from under dey finger..

Tueh

UnaToto
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday (Photos) by Taiwoa990: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Happy birthday to her

(1) (Reply)

WTF!!! Davido Just Got Featured In Zoom Remix / Billionaire Daughter Temi Otedola Prepares To Rescue Her Boyfriend Mreazi Laptop / Davido Fights Burna Boy In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.