Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures (50548 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Boy Alinco Celebrates His 53rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Toks2008(m): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
lalasticlala:
Ex beauty queen, Nollywood actress and American nurse, Regina Askia Williams is celebrating her 53rd birthday today.

Sharing stunning photos to mark her birthday, the ever beautiful, hazel-eyed mum of 3 wrote on her Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI2K-AqMBBz/?igshid=mf2jfv9zvn9c

The Akwa Ibom born beauty & 'Full Moon' star actress, found fame as a model and actress. She was one of the hottest actresses that ruled the screen in the 1990s before she relocated to the US in 2000 after her marriage.

Regina Askia won Miss UNILAG in 1988 and later became the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 1989 when the winner, Bianca Onoh (Ojukwu) resigned.

Not bad at all.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Arabs999: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
Pussygratulations to her...
Happy nacking of the kpekus tonight..
grin grin grin
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Aboguede(m): 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
Without makeup please
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by EdoFirstBorn(m): 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
Chii59:
Young girls show bress. Old women show bress. Mama please cover ya chest. undecided

funny thing is her boobs look better and firmer than yours grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by goodnewscliff(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
I don't believe she 53....
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by UnbanEbenezar: 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Bofoy4:
AKWA IBOM AMAKA
AKWA IBOM AMAKA

AKWA IBOM AMAKA 9
na my cousin be that ooo
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Neddstark: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
Achieved 2 divorces in her lifetime. Officially a MILF.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by ayomide77: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
Na her bre*st bi this ? At age 53 the thing still make sense sha
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by purples25(f): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
Chii59:

Quite sad. Women nowadays no wan old o.

You say it as if there is something nice about getting old which they refuse to enjoy. And why are you angry that old women don't want to be old? Are they competing with you? You already got all eyes on you so I don't get why you're irked about them sharing the spotlight with you.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by femi4: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
Night nurse
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Olarsview: 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
Still cleavaging at 53
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by femi4: 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
purples25:

You say it as if there is something nice about getting old.
You gained experience in life getting old
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
Men I had a serious crush on this lady way back my heart skipped a bit sometimes.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by purples25(f): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
femi4:
You gained experience in life getting old

Does that mean a woman should hide herself and tie wrapper or wear unattractive clothes all because the selfish younger ones want to hog the spotlight and push them out? Life can't be sexy and interesting for an older woman?

I hate when younger girls are full of hatred as they see their aunties and mummies looking good like them. Come on, its selfish. Their lives have not ended na. Won't we all get old?

Women are too mean and in competition with each other. Why the wickedness? Envy? Kai! God forbid. Sometimes I wish i was a man. At least men hail each other and are glad to see each other balling and aging with handsomeness and grace.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Solatium(m): 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
This one still dey show bwest at 53?
Once a hoe is always a hoe
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by tubolancer(m): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
Men, I love this woman.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by gamazi: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
Those eyes never change
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by jonnypie(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Age has catch up with her na makeup dey cover the old mama...
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by legba1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
You need to know Regina back in the days...
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Monchengladbach(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
Much Respect to whom its due,this were signature ladies that had their cake and ate it.

#YSL

#Moschino

#Givenchy

#Ralph lauren

#Pot black allen avenue

#Water parks toyin st

#Pyramid

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Onyenna(m): 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Chii59:
Young girls show bress. Old women show bress. Mama please cover ya chest. undecided

She’s young at heart......

BTW, for me, it’s cool for older women to try and look good and sexy too....

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by GEEBITE: 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
You are a proper Gidi boy. Those were the highlights of the 90s. Good old times.
Monchengladbach:
Much Respect to whom its due,this were signature ladies that had their cake and ate it.

#YSL

#Moschino

#Givenchy

#Ralph lauren

#Pot black allen avenue

#Water parks toyin st

#Pyramid

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
purples25:

You say it as if there is something nice about getting old which they refuse to enjoy. And why are you angry that old women don't want to be old? Are they competing with you? You already got all eyes on you so I don't get why you're irked about them sharing the spotlight with you.
Old age is beautiful. But you'd bear with me that many women nowadays will do anything and everything to slow down or even eliminate the aging process.
She's old enough to be my mom yet showing massive cleavage. Distasteful.
I'm gonna get old someday, hopefully. You will too. I think it's best to age with grace.
What's all the flashing of cleavage about anyway? These things are a sign that the moral decadence of our generation is already out of hand. I hope you get my point.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

funny thing is her boobs look better and firmer than yours grin
That's OK. Breast is meant to sag at some point.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Monchengladbach(m): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
GEEBITE:
You are a proper Gidi boy. Those were the highlights of the 90s. Good old times.

God bless u bro,and much respect to u.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by famousroland(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
She want to look sexy, but unfortunatly she can't.

Indomie Generation

I don't even know her

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Lionelbhass(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
Happy birthday ma'am, but the last pics dey like winch own smiley
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by purples25(f): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Chii59:

Old age is beautiful. But you'd bear with me that many women nowadays will do anything and everything to slow down or even eliminate the aging process.
She's old enough to be my mom yet showing massive cleavage. Distasteful.
I'm gonna get old someday, hopefully. You will too. I think it's best to age with grace.
What's all the flashing of cleavage about anyway? These things are a sign that the moral decadence of our generation is already out of hand. I hope you get my point.

Yeah I get your point of view. I got mine, but the important thing is i get where you're coming from too.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Stefenijoan002(f): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
Happy birthday to her 53 looks good on her .that's what you get when you don't involve in ur
God giving body into surgical procedure tools.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by vickydevoka(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
If see her early in de morning I will not believe is her
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Shadysen: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
happy birthday my sister
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by AFONJACOW(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
She now looks like transgender ... What of that vegetable she married because of papers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking / Sophia Momodu Celebrates Birthday With Photos / Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.