Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Nnamdi Kalu's Illiteracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kalu's Illiteracy (290 Views)

Senator Rochas Okorocha: Illiteracy In The North Has Negative Impact On Nigeria / Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) / Atiku Blasts INEC’s ‘Crass Ignorance And Incomparably Low-Level Illiteracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kalu's Illiteracy by happy200(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
How do you employ security in Nigeria, pay them in naira?

You will be circulating more currency in Nigeria you claimed that you are fighting.
You are giving people job in Nigeria.

Ok where did you get the naira from and how do you keep getting it to pay them?

I 've never seen such a dumb leader in my entire life
Re: Nnamdi Kalu's Illiteracy by Freestainworld(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
which country are you from

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kalu's Illiteracy by survivor10(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
happy200:

You will be circulating more currency in Nigeria you claimed that you are fighting.

Nigeria's security situation is horrible. Fulani herdsmen are marauding our bushes, and constantly raping our women in their rage. Allow us to defend our lands!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kalu's Illiteracy by happy200(m): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
survivor10:

Nigeria's security situation is horrible. Fulani herdsmen are marauding our bushes, and constantly raping our women in their rage. Allow us to defend our lands!
Ok allowed.
Re: Nnamdi Kalu's Illiteracy by Paperworka: 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
happy200:

Aisha Buhari Has relocated to Dubai amid insecurity and instead of you to learn from Her, You come here to post Garbage angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kalu's Illiteracy by Ratedgang: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
happy200:

the more I try to understand what you wrote here the more confused I get. So finally you made no sense....

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kalu's Illiteracy by mathong: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hmm
Re: Nnamdi Kalu's Illiteracy by Titto93(m): 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
happy200:

How can one person possess so much amount of foolishness, stupidity and ignorance, yet calls another illitrate. Your stupidity is too much, give some to your kinsmen

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kalu's Illiteracy by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
survivor10:

Nigeria's security is horrible because our budget for the Police is one fifth of what the NYPD budget is

The NYPD polices a population of less than 30 million. The NPF....206 million.

Add the fact that Nigeria has never been a rich nation. Our source of revenue is from cash crops, minerals and mostly oil. Together, they do not pride us with enough revenue because we don't control the prices.

If we want a well funded police, we either pay more taxes, (Nigeria has a tax to gdp ratio of 5.8%, compared to Ghana which is 23%)..or we make the hard choices needed to become a manufacturing nation not a nation of net importers).

(1) (Reply)

Bua To Construct 3 New Cement Plants / Igwe Of Mac Anthony Of Alor Draws Battle Line Between Him And Dr. Chris Ngige / About 10.4 Mn Children In NE Nigeria, 4 Regions Will Suffer Acute Malnutrition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.