Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Youths Burn Police Station In Anambra Over Shooting Of Motorcycle Rider - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Burn Police Station In Anambra Over Shooting Of Motorcycle Rider (25585 Views)

Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle / Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Burn Police Station In Anambra Over Shooting Of Motorcycle Rider by Samfloxin(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
JidennaJason:
Are you in anyway supporting the burning of the police station even when the CP has ordered for the detention of the police men involved?
YES
Re: Youths Burn Police Station In Anambra Over Shooting Of Motorcycle Rider by GloShare(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
JidennaJason:
Good, so burning down the station is the right direction.

Yes.

Until they learn to stop wielding their guns anyhow, the people will wield their own power anyhow too.
Re: Youths Burn Police Station In Anambra Over Shooting Of Motorcycle Rider by Richykaycee(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
i can confirm it,igbo ukwu my home town, i made a call to confirm it, the man has a pregrant wife a home, police are still killing at will, after what sars akwuzu did to the youth in igbo ukwu ordinary police again want to start again, no more police in igbo ukwu, God make my town safe because am leaving warri for igbo ukwu come 26th dec.R.I.P to the dead
Re: Youths Burn Police Station In Anambra Over Shooting Of Motorcycle Rider by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nice one! they should have killed the police men too?
Re: Youths Burn Police Station In Anambra Over Shooting Of Motorcycle Rider by adadike(f): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
Samfloxin:

Register which displeasure? I felt like crying when I saw that young man lying dead on the main road in Igboukwu. All the displeasures that had been registered,what was the outcome?
so sad! Nwoke nmadu na hustle for his household! May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Youths Burn Police Station In Anambra Over Shooting Of Motorcycle Rider by Samfloxin(m): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
adadike:
so sad! Nwoke nmadu na hustle for his household! May his soul rest in peace.
Ada Eji Eje Mba kedu ije,long time

1 Like

Re: Youths Burn Police Station In Anambra Over Shooting Of Motorcycle Rider by adadike(f): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
Samfloxin:

Ada Eji Eje Mba kedu ije,long time
dear, am fine o
Re: Youths Burn Police Station In Anambra Over Shooting Of Motorcycle Rider by Lamasta(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Iamzik:

Is killing an innocent bike man the punishment for flouting government restriction on bike?

I don't understand how we attach so little importance to human life. You are comparing the loss of human life to police station which can be renovated?

Many who supported George Floyd protest and excused the destruction that followers are on this thread blaming those who burnt a police station. Hypocrisy!
I said is burning of the police station the solution to the issue on ground?
Re: Youths Burn Police Station In Anambra Over Shooting Of Motorcycle Rider by EbenAK: 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Because of the illegal killing of this motorcycle Rider last night at Igboukwu, three police stations (in Igboukwu, Ekwulobia and Oko) has been set ablaze in Anambra state today.(confirmed from an eye witness)
Re: Youths Burn Police Station In Anambra Over Shooting Of Motorcycle Rider by ostarlink: 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
JidennaJason:
Silly youths...

I guess if a Tse-Tse fly lands on their scrotum, they will burn it down as well.

Burning of the police station won't resurrect the dead motorcycle rider.

There are many calm and intelligent ways to register your displeasure over any issue.

You sure say you well so?
Re: Youths Burn Police Station In Anambra Over Shooting Of Motorcycle Rider by engrchykae(m): 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
JidennaJason:
Are you in anyway supporting the burning of the police station even when the CP has ordered for the detention of the police men involved?
am very angry the youths didn't burn the Police fools together with their station, imagine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Burn Police Station In Anambra Over Shooting Of Motorcycle Rider by engrchykae(m): 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
JidennaJason:
am very angry the youths didn't burn the Police fools together with their station, imagine??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Burn Police Station In Anambra Over Shooting Of Motorcycle Rider by sundamonex(m): 6:20am On Dec 17, 2020
JidennaJason:
Silly youths...

I guess if a Tse-Tse fly lands on their scrotum, they will burn it down as well.

Burning of the police station won't resurrect the dead motorcycle rider.

There are many calm and intelligent ways to register your displeasure over any issue.

When your brother, son, father, uncle, nephew, cousin or friend is killed we will become 'calm and intelligent'!���

Shebi u said u r very stupid abi�
Re: Youths Burn Police Station In Anambra Over Shooting Of Motorcycle Rider by cardoctor(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2020
Another goner
Re: Youths Burn Police Station In Anambra Over Shooting Of Motorcycle Rider by BluntNigerian: 6:58am On Dec 24, 2020
JidennaJason:
You never answer the question...
Which one is more important??
Human Life?
Police Station?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children / Mob Beats 2 Phone Snatchers To Pulp In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Militant Leaders And 3000 Members Surrender In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.