Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC (13602 Views)

PDP Primaries: Dino Melaye Loses Rerun To Reps Member, Tajudeen Yusuf / Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts / 'Small Alhaji’, 35-year-old SDP Candidate, Declared Winner Of Ondo Reps Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by Nemere2020: 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
Federal legislator representing Idanre/Ifedore federal constituency and Deputy Chairman, House Committee on Army, Hon. Tajudeen Adefisoye has officially dumped the Social Democratic Party (SDP) for the All Progressive Congress (APC).

Defection letter of Adefisoye dated 10th December 2020 was read during plenary on Wednesday, December 17, 2020, by the speaker, Rt. Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila.

Adefisoye, who is popularly known as ‘Small Alhaji’ stated in the letter titled “Notice of Defection To The All Progressive Congress” that his decision to dump SDP was largely informed by the irreconcilable leadership crisis within the party.

The defection letter read in parts, “I write to inform the Honourable Speaker of my resignation as a member of the Social Democratic Party (SDP).

“My decision to quit the SDP was informed by the irreconcilable leadership crisis within the party. The protracted leadership crisis has manifested in the plethora of ongoing court cases as well as the multiple factions of the party that have surfaced at the National level and Ondo State chapter of SDP.

“In view of the above, I hereby notify the House of my decision to officially become a full-fledged member of the All Progressive Congress (APC)”.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/breaking-adefisoye-officially-dumps-sdp-for-apc/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by joelbooks: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
From Party SDP to Party APC ....Same interest .

Check out The incredible stories behind 5 of the world's most expensive watches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWvInX7Atgg
Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by FarahAideed: 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
Na so
Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by Freestainworld(m): 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
Mumu politicians, they are all the same

1 Like

Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by englishmart(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
Them dey find fish for pot, crayfish get mind dey raise head. If you like join JNN

5 Likes

Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by Emmy3(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
I rather be a criminal than a quarrel over a Nigerian politician and political parties.

5 Likes

Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by Exc2000: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
cool

Welcome to APC... Party of the progressive

Political party is not a secret Cult everyone is free to decamp or Defect to any party at anytime

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
naso them dey do nah
Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by Poyyt: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ok na
Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
Freestainworld:
Mumu politicians, they are all the same

Which is why you should form a party and run for office.

You are the alternative to these bad politicians we are looking for.

8 Likes

Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by olaboy33(m): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
Small alhaji is very Young but hasn't been aligning well with youths and youth bodies in Nigeria.

Rather than form a new party to wrestle power from the oldies(which is very unlikely), join them and they'll gradually pass over the baton to the young.

A big if is if the youths don't get corrupted along the line.
Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by PAWG(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
LePhenomenonn:
Everybody wants to join APC

you can't blame him for seeing the bigger picture

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by josephobaro(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
Only if they knew by 2023 and onwards,APC will be a thing of the past

2 Likes

Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by Seyzcham91(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
Endsars already have Youth Political Party(YDP) we move till 2023

youth should start representing grin

cuz these old fools have nothing else to offer naija
Claudiusdeux:

Which is why you should form a party and run for office.

You are the alternative to these bad politicians we are looking for.

2 Likes

Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by alizma: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
PDP chairman will soon announce his defection

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by iamDrRhymes(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
APC is just raking everything

1 Like

Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by Pandev(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
cool our party dey grow, make bubu no scatter am before 2023 ni. Make him stay for daura till august 2021 and make Osinbajo the acting presido.
Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by abdul23(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
This jumping to APC of recent, it seems something very strong is cooking.

3 Likes

Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by Roger3D(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
I recall back in 2006 during the OBJ confab when senator Jubril Aminu advised the ruling party to strictly enforce the Constitution on the issue of decamping from one party to another but his advice fell on deaf ears. Back then the PDP were encouraging opposition legislators to defect to their fold. He prophetically predicted that the same thing was going to happen to them when they one day find themselves in opposition. Is that not what's going on today? A legislator is supposed to lose his seat upon defection to another party unless he can prove his party has been factionalized. But who is talking about that now?

5 Likes

Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by teamsynergy: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Most naija politician have no ideology or the will to serve.. only personal interest
Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by DoItAll2(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
It is well

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by Risingblue008(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
I see no rezn why a political office holder will be going for another tenure
Cos to me
Na who fail dey repeat class
I get anger angrywhen ever I see such,,, bullshit
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by RichDad1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
No surprises. He’s been romancing Aketi since the last election.
Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by Jackson105: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
One party State loading
Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by RichDad1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
Seyzcham91:
Endsars already have Youth Political Party(YDP) we move till 2023

youth should start representing grin

cuz these old fools have nothing else to offer naija
I bet you don’t know his age undecided
Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by Seyzcham91(m): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
i don't care to know as long as his name is attached to APC that alone already demonize his Reputation cuz anything PDP and APC na thief and all same
RichDad1:

I bet you don’t know his age undecided
Re: Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC by ipobarethieves: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Occupy Nigeria, 10 Years After / Labour Lists Seven Demands, Wants Creation Of State, LG Police / Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.