Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Remembering Ayinde Barrister 10 Years After His Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remembering Ayinde Barrister 10 Years After His Death (449 Views)

Pasuma Remembers Ayinde Barrister 10 Years After Death (Pix) / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) / K1 Wasiu Ayinde & Wife, Fathia Opeyemi Legally Married (Registry Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remembering Ayinde Barrister 10 Years After His Death by corporateDan(m): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
REMEMBERING AYINDE BARRISTER 10 YEARS AFTER HIS DEATH

Remembering Nigerian-born Yoruba singer-songwriter and music performer Sikiru Ololade Ayinde Balogun, MFR, on his death today (Age 62, February 9, 1948 – December 16, 2010). Better known by his stage name Ayinde Barrister. He is regarded as a pioneer of Fuji and Wéré music. After his first break into music in 1965, Ayinde Barrister went on to release over 70 studio albums. RIP.

Re: Remembering Ayinde Barrister 10 Years After His Death by olasaad(f): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
That's my man smiley continue to rest in peace Barry, as we living are still enjoying your songs smiley with those beautiful melody, lyrics and the beats

3 Likes

Re: Remembering Ayinde Barrister 10 Years After His Death by sharpshooter: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
May his sour rest in peace. Insha Allah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Every Tongue That Rises Against Me Shall, Rihanna / Meet The Man Who Jumped From 128 Thousand Feet Near The Edge Of Space. / I Love Yahoo Boys Because They Know How To Spend - Actress Efia Odo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.