Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) (47523 Views)

My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by low2high: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
THIS IS A VERY GRUESOME DEATH.

Fulani are committing heinous crimes while Buhari is turning blind eyes to their dastardly act.

Nigeria is at a crossroad.

Rip to the dead couple.

May the Good lord comfort their immediate family.
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Adukpe19(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
This is so unfortunate, we are having heartless beast amongst us. The world is a scary place now.
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Jdbrasco2: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
Watch people who have mortgage their souls to the devil as they rush to defend the government. Herdsmen are untouchable. So disgusting
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by guy222: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
tit:
Ha ha ha.
Fulanis inside Makurdi?
Ha ha ha
That is my thought else well, how fulanis happen to penaltrate and carry out their act in makurdi is still supprising to me. There is no part of makurdi where you would see any fulani man walking freely because they are being hunted day in day out and yet they are still able to carry out their deadly act. How they do this is still a wonder to some of us that lives in makurdi.

1 Like

Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hmmm May God have mercy, the rate of killings in Nigeria is high now more than ever before and our number is an ex military leader ooo
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by nedekid: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
illicit:
Get urself a gun....

Nigerians are at war....

if u get ear make u hear....

If u come to kill me I will kill u first before I explain how I got a gun, license or no license....
The right to bear arms should be passed in the national assembly asap.
If government cannot protect you, then why not enable you protect yourself? After all the right to life is first and foremost before others follow.
Why must criminals enter your house and you cannot defend yourself and family, pregnant wife for that matter! If this man had a pistol or at worst a pump action shotgun the outcome would have been different.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by tubolancer(m): 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Isolated building, a target for Fulani militia.

1 Like

Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Nchenches: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
madridsta007:

These guys are animals. They kill & slaughter Nigerians because they are not Nigerians.

Thanks to APC, Buhari, Tinubu, the South West, these animals were brought into Nigeria as a militia to wreck havoc after the 2015 elections as they expected GEJ not to concede.
GEJ conceded. They couldnt move these Fulani militia out of the country. They had to "settle" and had their cattles as well.
Hence they have been killing in a scale as never before. They need land, they need to settle, they are Fulanis.

May their soul rest in peace.

The killers are Nigerians. In Benue area, sticks and poles were put into the vaginaaas of pregnant Igbo women till the poles emerged from the mouth in 1966-67 pogrom against the Igbo in the north.
The present killers did not even use the most brutal system used in Benue in 1967 to kill fleeing Igbos who left far north and were stopped in Benue area, brutally murdered.

As usual, Igbos have forgiven anyway. But this type of brutal murder here reminds one about what happened in the past.

1 Like

Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by ttobizz(m): 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
God bless Buhari
God bless Tinubu
God bless APC
God bless fulani herdsman

THUNDER FIRE YOU!
Yes, you that is reading this post
In fact thunder fire all of you.. you know yourselves

Buhari till 2035 una never see anything

1 Like

Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Gabbriell: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
This country need leaders. Good and Intelligent leaders
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
I'm really pained ...
Chai cry See how they killed the pregnant lady , as if she be na'ma .... perhaps, This could be the handiwork of assassins .. may their souls rest in peace..I curse the perpetrators of this wicked act. angry

Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by themanderon: 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
Antichrist spirit is taking over the hearts of men.

1 Like

Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by madridsta007(m): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nchenches:

The killers are Nigerians. In Benue area, sticks and poles were put into the vaginaaas of pregnant Igbo women till the poles emerged from the mouth in 1966-67 pogrom against the Igbo in the north.
The present killers did not even use the most brutal system used in Benue in 1967 to kill fleeing Igbos who left far north and were stopped in Benue area, brutally murdered.

As usual, Igbos have forgiven anyway. But this type of brutal murder here reminds one about what happened in the past.

This particular killers are largely Fulani militia men from Niger, Chad, Mali and Central African Republic.
Sure, the 1967 Biafran Genocide killings were done by Nigerians of largely Middle Belt origin. However, my comment was on the current killings in the Northern part of Nigeria (actually, most of Nigeria at the moment.)

As for the Biafran Genocide, yes the Igbos may have forgiven but they have never forgotten and should never forget. That is why the Igbos are the most vigiliant of Nigerian tribes.

2 Likes

Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
SavageResponse:
This was an assassination and has nothing to do with cattle herders
How did you know? Have you done any investigation to ascertain the perpetuators who carried out the act?
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by delishpot: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
Chai
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:
Benue people don’t care
They are more interested when biafra flag is hoisted
Killing them is not their problem na ipob and igbos be the problem
You're actually very stupid for this statement.
That your Biafra will never come.
You will remain and die a slave in Nigeria for this statement.
Idiot!!
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by emmy512: 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
To me this isn't just a herdsman something. The brutality involved wasn't just to kill them but cause enough pain and probably pass a message.
He was assassinated
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Nigeriabiafra82: 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

You're actually very stupid for this statement.
That your Biafra will never come.
You will remain and die a slave in Nigeria for this statement.
Idiot!!
Channel this to fulani bandit
And stop making noise

1 Like

Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Nigeriabiafra82: 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
ojmetrix:

do you realized the wife of the lawyer is an Igbo
stop all this tribal sentiment this can happen to any one. peace
Truth hurt
Have you see benue people react like they do when they see biafra flag

1 Like

Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Nigeriabiafra82: 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
anonymous1759:

Goat what about the killings that Happen in your land
Say no more
But don’t spew trash on our
ESN
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by BobbyZrealist(m): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
tit:
Ha ha ha.
Fulanis inside Makurdi?
Ha ha ha

U laughing?
I am shocked.
U sure u are in your right mind?
Damn!!!
U cold.
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by airminem(f): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
What I don't understand is the cruelty we force on other human being sad undecided
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by bluecircle470: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
DonBenny77:
See what they did to his pregnant wife
I wont be well wit buhari's generation

Why you dey course yourself with Buhari generation
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by BobbyZrealist(m): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
ttobizz:
God bless Buhari
God bless Tinubu
God bless APC
God bless fulani herdsman

THUNDER FIRE YOU!
Yes, you that is reading this post
In fact thunder fire all of you.. you know yourselves

Buhari till 2035 una never see anything

Bull crap.
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by olufadeke86267: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
: do you realized the wife of the lawyer is an Igbo stop all this tribal sentiment this can happen to any one. peace Truth hurtHave you see benue people react like they do when they see biafra flag
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by anonymous1759(m): 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
NwaAro:

At least we're doing something about it you mo.ron! Yet you idiots will keep pokenosing into our affairs preaching nonsense about what and what not is legal to do as a means of self-defense.

What about you guys undecided your governors have not done anything. Why Hoist a flag in another mans land in the name of what ? No body will accept that shiit , the herds killing is a guerrilla warfare Fulani herdsmen can't fight openly or hoist their flag it's a full fledged war .that's when you'll see the people rise and defend themselves.
South East is a peaceful region let Cameroon for instance comes to your land and hoist a flag you won't wait for any man or woman before pick up arms . Hoisting of flag signifies conquest nobody will take that nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Kokaine(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
CSTRR:
A drastic drastic failure of governance at all levels.

Life is so cheap in Nigeria.

Buhari won second term and practically retired in office.
The idiot is in daura while his wife and children are in Dubai.

at what point do we ask for review of our gun laws fam.

If this man had an ak47 he would at least take one or more of his killers out
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by tit(f): 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
BobbyZrealist:

U laughing?
I am shocked.
U sure u are in your right mind?
Damn!!!
U cold.

I know you will be happy to see me cry.

If you are sad about this death,
can you make the next Mr Udam a hard target?
People need legal weapons to defend themselves.
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by SmartPolician: 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
DonBenny77:

[s]See what they did to his pregnant wife
I wont be well wit buhari's generation
[/s]

Trashy! Trashier!! Trashiest!!!

I know how much we were spited when the APC won the presidential in my polling booth in Ikeja in 2019.

If some youths can vote for a senile Buhari because of tribal, religious and party sentiments, I don't know why anyone should be cursing the oldie here.

It's a long journey to 2023!
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by AreaFada2: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
illicit:
Get urself a gun....

Nigerians are at war....

if u get ear make u hear....

If u come to kill me I will kill u first before I explain how I got a gun, license or no license....
No, let them not get ready. They think only when Iraq fight Iran or US fight Russia is war. Nigeria has been at war since 1914. It erupted in 1967.

What is normally a cold war is gradually getting hot. Even Sultan of Sokoto is lamenting. Only Southern leaders dey do mumu dey covet Aso Rock that at this rate may become useless soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage / Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) / See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.