Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys (22241 Views)

2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates / Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria / Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by TemmyT002(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
They go arrest your leaders
They go tear gas you
They may even shoot you.
Anyway, kudos, now you are working and not just talking.
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by Coolgent(m): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
jjxxx:
Na now una eye open. Demanding for your right is Haram in the north na
According to the APC Shaikhs
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by oluwaSavage: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
Doctorfitz:
Today it's bring back our boys yesterday it was bring back our girls...

Tomorrow will be what!

It will be #BringBackOurSense
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by AFONJACOW(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
dalass:

Burn house? And that will do what exactly

Destruction of property is wrong... Arson is not the answer and can never be
to register their displeasure... Person they kidnapped school pulpil from his state refused to go to the place and address the victims parents and assure them of their rescue, rather he chooses and prefer to spent some time with his lazy cows instead of doing the right thing, is that kind of person a Human being or an animal parading as human
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by BruncleZuma: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by Dpharisee: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
Truthissupreme:
Arrewa be like Boko Haram is limited to only few villages in the "North West" till dem go smoke you out from your hut

Arrewa will soon post pictures of Katsina state capital roads and road markings undecided
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by Nchenches: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Let them first storm with protest to have 12 northern sharia states Renounce Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

Bandits and Boko Haram fight for a country to be governed by Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by Omoslim26: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
EBEk101:
the CNC is in duara sleeping with two eyes closed while people's children are been held captive
jst don't know what to say
and up till now bubu never address the nation nah wah

Even though its obvious that Buhari has failed woefully

but we Nigerians our own self plenty
if the old man no talk wahala
if him come finally talk them go still cut him head sey him no sabi talk

baba sey make him kukuma sidan dey look

anytime wey i remember se buhari na my president shame dey always catch me

God please help Us touch dis Old man heart to forgive us for wat ever way we have offended him and let him just resign

Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by FanOfMyself: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
Triangles1:
Karma is like breeze hide anywhere it will touch you.

The blood of innocent people from southern part of Nigeria the northern people killed in the name of religion is now hunting them back. One Yoruba Muslim woman narrated how her husband was slaughter in her present during religion clashes in Kano.
Is her husband a christain while she's a muslim.
I thought the only kill christains?
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by annyz: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
The only lasting solution to force that man to resign and all the service chiefs replaced.
We need a man with the heart of IDIAGBON to cleanse this country. TOTAL CLEANSING is what this country need to reset to default.

I know they will not push for his resignation b'cos his next in command being a Southerner will constitutionally take over.

Where is LAI self
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by EBEk101(m): 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Omoslim26:

Even though its obvious that Buhari has failed woefully

but we Nigerians our own self plenty
if the old man no talk wahala
if him come finally talk them go still cut him head sey him no sabi talk

baba sey make him kukuma sidan dey look

anytime wey i remember se buhari na my president shame dey always catch me

God please help Us touch dis Old man heart to forgive us for wat ever way we have offended him and let him just resign

the man no go resign oh him like power
being call ah unmber one citizen of a country with over 200 million people dey sweet am
the man had no clue of what it take to run ah government
my dad told me dat this country will go ten times worst if Buhari wins the 2015 election
dat nigerians don't learn frm the past thought he was joking
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by lathrowinger: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Karlifate:

He doesn't care.

He prefers to give his cow(s) first class treatment at the expense of the suffering masses.
We are all animals nah
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by omoharry(f): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by Cj4charles(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
Doctorfitz:
Today it's bring back our boys yesterday it was bring back our girls...

Tomorrow will be what!
Tomorrow will be bring back our parents
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by cardoctor(m): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hmmmmm. NIGERIA.
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by Lincoln275(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
Contact us for your civil engineering works, a trial will convince you

Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by Orjioorji(f): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hypocrite and chicken hearted
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by Mayeldah(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nigeria sef tire person.

We go soon do hashtag===#bringbackourpresident with the way these bandits and boko haram are going
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by Holaomoakin(m): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
This is worrisome, where have they taken Kastina boys to? who is talking out here?
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by Olisehinnocent: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
Buhari should send in the military and flush out those #bringbackourboys conveners. They are threat to democracy. They must be flush out with immediate effect. Insecurity in the North is not buhari fault. We can only blame it on Amotekun cheesy wink grin
Meanwhile, Eastern security network are doing a nice job smiley
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by tnerro1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
Holaomoakin:
This is worrisome, where have they taken Kastina boys to? who is talking out here?

We in the south don’t give a fvck
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
E no go better for whosoever has intention of using the boys to play politics undecided

Na so dem destabilize the lives of those Chibok girls angry
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by lamentor78(m): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
Bunch of Jokers, let us wait and see how it goes
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by Sirdan247(m): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
And that picture there shows what exactly Because that is not a protest to me
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by Gandollaar(f): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
This is Haram for Haram seek.
hahahaha hahahaha grin

Oh my God for God's sake! grin grin
You are a so funny babe!
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by steeltrust: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
According to Islam protest is Haram and it is ilega to Nigeria govt. They want to over tro our darling president. Police, army and airforce kill them all. Rubbish
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by Gandollaar(f): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
osamz007:
I THOUGHT THE NORTH IS PEACEFUL

CAN INVESTORS NOT COME IN
Na Arrewa go answer that one

Hahaha..

Las Las when investors come in , Arrewa will show them 3D pictures of fair beautiful "laali" colored palms and feet damsel with standing breast!

Sharp sharp oyibo go begin build industry for Nijjeria grin
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by Anago55: 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
I know this will happen.
Now enemies of Nigeria want to totally embarrass the government of Nigeria.
Everything from the kidnapping to the slogan is stage.
We all know who is behind it
. Who ?
please tell Nigerians who is behind it
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by golddare: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/kankara-abduction-northern-coalition-moves-to-katsina/amp/

I just pity the next Nigerian president. Without restructuring it may never get better, the system is designed to fail.
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by flourish01(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
cheesy
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
I know this will happen.

Now enemies of Nigeria want to totally embarrass the government of Nigeria.

Everything from the kidnapping to the slogan is stage.

We all know who is behind it

What's"we"?
Re: Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys by slowice(m): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
Wey dem pisure na undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Didn't Offer To Buy Kidney - Ekweremadu Tells UK Court / NASS Leaders Don't Want To Talk About It, The Boxes Were Empty - Galambi / Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.