Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Port Harcourt Regains Its Lost Glory As The Most Polluted City In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Regains Its Lost Glory As The Most Polluted City In The World (794 Views)

Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir / How APC Polluted Nigeria / Port Harcourt, Kano, Kampala Ranks The Most Polluted Cities - BBC NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Regains Its Lost Glory As The Most Polluted City In The World by kinematlcs: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
PORT HARCOURT has regained the title of the most polluted city in the world from India. Pollution is the bane of PORT HARCOURT and Rivers state in general. Pollution from filth, bunkering, etc, is the a cause for concern in PORT HARCOURT.

https://theneighbourhoodonline.com/2018/01/04/health-alert-port-harcourt-among-worlds-worst-air-polluted-cities/

Re: Port Harcourt Regains Its Lost Glory As The Most Polluted City In The World by Fvckhypocrite(f): 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
Wike
Re: Port Harcourt Regains Its Lost Glory As The Most Polluted City In The World by FAndreas(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
hmmm
Re: Port Harcourt Regains Its Lost Glory As The Most Polluted City In The World by kinematlcs: 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Wike

Ask cultist Kinematics
Re: Port Harcourt Regains Its Lost Glory As The Most Polluted City In The World by Kinematics: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
kinematlcs:

Ask cultist Kinematics

Mad cow you have started again. Chino the anambla he goat
Re: Port Harcourt Regains Its Lost Glory As The Most Polluted City In The World by kinematlcs: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kinematics:

I am Mad cow from polluted Rivers state t

Hahahaha you no say na me fit you. I no dey take prisoner. I am back for you. Dust your shoes. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Regains Its Lost Glory As The Most Polluted City In The World by BastardWike: 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
wike is a bastard. He left areas he should concentrate on and is busy chasing shadows. Foolish man!
Re: Port Harcourt Regains Its Lost Glory As The Most Polluted City In The World by longetivity(m): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
God heal our land
Re: Port Harcourt Regains Its Lost Glory As The Most Polluted City In The World by privaldo: 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
The black soot affects the air we breathe in PH.
Re: Port Harcourt Regains Its Lost Glory As The Most Polluted City In The World by Graysons: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
privaldo:
The black affects the air we breathe in back in PH.
This your English get as he be ooooo, is it American English,British English or Zimbabwe English? grin

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Regains Its Lost Glory As The Most Polluted City In The World by privaldo: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Graysons:
This your English get as he be ooooo, is it American English,British English or Zimbabwe English? grin

My apologies I will take down the error, thank you for the corrections.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Regains Its Lost Glory As The Most Polluted City In The World by favor914: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Graysons:
I hope your job @ Daily Times pays you well?
Re: Port Harcourt Regains Its Lost Glory As The Most Polluted City In The World by Manab: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nigeria which way?

(1) (Reply)

Ayade Signs 2021 Appropriation Bill Of N281.9bn Into Law / Video of Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing / This Tweet Should Serve As A Food For Thought For Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.