Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day (40628 Views)

Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older / Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift / Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by Seyzcham91(m): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
you right! na why the news no move me too
lkillbrokehoes:
He's from a rich home so I'm not surprised, if nah by music, he won't own a 2013 camry
Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by Seyzcham91(m): 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
we know say na wetin you Vagina people good at

always looking for cooked/ready food undecided
Beckysexy:
Wow...... Chai !
Is he single? Asking for a friend.
Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by Seyzcham91(m): 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
music na just hin cover ups. na hin papa money hin dey spend
Bornsinner7:
This jigga no fit look me for eye tell me say na music money dey sort this billz.. Baba leave matter for Mathias..

Anyway.. congratulations!!! more wins more funds..

God wey do am for you.. make Him do am for all of us
Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by Commotfornigeri: 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
Mjpem23:

Hater look here, he’s not from poor home like you...
Him papa be billionaire...

Wish I was hating. You got that right, I started from a poor home, but i'm counting millions now.

Be nice, i fit dash you small thing.
Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by majemuoluwa28869: 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
Money good o particularly when you have a strong back up.
Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by ppaze(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
Congrats to him. Music money or family money, all na money
Meanwhile, I have a brand new 2020 Toyota Prado VXR for sale. Going for 33m

If thats not your thing, there's a clean tokunbo 2019 Lexus RX350 full options, all papers intact, going for just 23m

2012 CLS 63 AMG foreign used for only 9m

Dm or call 08113819464 or 08118056275
Check signature for other amazing car deals

Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by shaw2(m): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Urgent 2k geng
Beckysexy:
Wow...... Chai !

1 Like

Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by Flynnthekidd(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

na only that song wey him rap 20 secs with wizkid I remember wey him dey look for caro....

Lol at least the one(Gone) with 2baba did well na���
Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by Eppking(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
He is doing well for himself.

If you put your privacy in the public space, you should not be bothered with public questioning or probing.

The vehicles may as well not be his private cars.. you know celebrities with show off..

I said the above confidently because, personally, I have taken delivery of three exotic cars after the pandemic, delivered to my house but none belonged to me.

I dey always laugh when area people and those babes go just dey hail me upandan.

For my mind, I just go dey reason am say, if only these guys know say na only 50k be my own for each of those cars.

Wetin concern lookabout with ownership.... When I start my Hyundai for morning, them go say "that guy get Lexus oo, he get Benz oo, but still humble with Hyundai every morning."

My brother, there is more to life....

1 Like

Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by MadeMan01(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Beckysexy:
Wow...... Chai !

When he was hustling, you didn't ask for him. We know your type. Na Una full Nigeria
Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by Akunatakasi(m): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
cheesy cheesy

guy you be real clown
Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by aspiring44: 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
He's from a rich home so I'm not surprised, if nah by music, he won't own a 2013 camry

The father is very very rich .

1 Like

Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by desmond827(m): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
Him papa na billionaire sifax group.. fucking cool money

2 Likes

Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by Obasogie00(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
Leechy girls embarassed embarassed
Beckysexy:
Wow...... Chai !
Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by Clothingonline9(m): 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Your papa na billionaire we know boy
Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by Beckysexy(f): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
Neoteny:

Gold digging, lazy people like you put decent ladies to shame
This is not necessary, I only asked a simple question.
Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by fashrola(m): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
Bornsinner7:
This jigga no fit look me for eye tell me say na music money dey sort this billz.. Baba leave matter for Mathias..

Anyway.. congratulations!!! more wins more funds..

God wey do am for you.. make Him do am for all of us

Na him papa money.... No be fraud

His dad owns Sifax Group

1 Like

Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by ebuclassic18(m): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
his from a wealthy family enjoy
Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by Lucyspa: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
Abeg, is he single? kiss kiss kiss
Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by Moz22: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Abeg which work he dey do? Still d same music?
Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by Kennyfancy(m): 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Is there a reason for that? Why are You or is he telling us?
That he has so much money he did it for the Fun of it?
Jealousy and Envy kill faster than muslim terrorist
Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by Mannnn(m): 12:02am On Dec 17, 2020
Unik3030:
u Sabi
e b like say Na him papa get sifax group
yes you're right, his father owns Sifax Group
Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by modsAREuselesss: 12:32am On Dec 17, 2020
the real hush puppi
Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by modsAREuselesss: 12:34am On Dec 17, 2020
Beckysexy:
Wow...... Chai !
can u swallow cum? asking for my friend sunkypill
Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by oyeb15: 12:52am On Dec 17, 2020
A white man will rather use such money for innovations and charity. But a black man love toys , enjoyment and fun.
We don't have the capacity to create anything.

Badt cars on bad and insecure roads. Decoration purpose at least.
Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by Mywd: 1:59am On Dec 17, 2020
Eppking:
He is doing well for himself.

If you put your privacy in the public space, you should not be bothered with public questioning or probing.

The vehicles may as well not be his private cars.. you know celebrities with show off..

I said the above confidently because, personally, I have taken delivery of three exotic cars after the pandemic, delivered to my house but none belonged to me.

I dey always laugh when area people and those babes go just dey hail me upandan.

For my mind, I just go dey reason am say, if only these guys know say na only 50k be my own for each of those cars.

Wetin concern lookabout with ownership.... When I start my Hyundai for morning, them go say "that guy get Lexus oo, he get Benz oo, but still humble with Hyundai every morning."

My brother, there is more to life....

Bro grin dix ur talk crack me up sha and na true ooo
Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by Athemisia: 4:00am On Dec 17, 2020
Beckysexy:
Wow...... Chai !
Asking for a friend or For yourself?? Stop lying..

Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by Athemisia: 4:03am On Dec 17, 2020
Commotfornigeri:
Doesnt mean depression wont hit you when you get broke.

Dont save, tomorrow you will open gofundme.
Haters are allowed.. don't hustle...

Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by Mjpem23(m): 4:21am On Dec 17, 2020
Commotfornigeri:

Wish I was hating. You got that right, I started from a poor home, but i'm counting millions now.

Be nice, i fit dash you small thing.

Sorry bro...
Audio nairaland millionaire...
Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by GreaterFuture(m): 7:24am On Dec 17, 2020
Kennyfancy:
Jealousy and Envy kill faster than muslim terrorist
I know it is entertainment/celebrity News or gossip, so this kinds of topic does not surprise is not new to me. Envious or hateful? No, just commenting What I Observe
Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by amstamon: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2020
See guys, it's so annoying when you guys always use the excuse of "his father is a billionaire" when these artiste spent billions on cars and houses,even when no body literally listen to their songs.
Make i tell una, no father give their child millions every now and then jst because they're billionaires. You think they'll just trow these money for their kids jst because they got it in abundance? Guys, "they work for it" and to make matters worst "it's even rare for a male child who's old enough to fend for themselves".
Make una no let this so called billionaire sons take una handicapped. Omo na "either" picker" or "money laundering" most of these dude dey do.. Using their account and their family name as a perfect tools. Na which efcc with 4 head Wan investigate when he's a son of a billionaire.
How many of una on these forums ur papa still dey give hundreds of thousand every now and then just because he's a millionaire?
The best they can do is groom you into making the money, making you work with them, learn the business or trade, gives you the best education of your preferred institutions and maybe leave you with monthly upkeep(jst some change to feed with).
Only one question I Wan ask, is this guy working with the dad? If no, then this dude is a yahoo guy, mainly a picker or a money launder
Re: L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day by Dabliss02(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2020
Beckysexy:
Wow...... Chai !
lol another looter is coming thru

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos / Dabota Lawson Remarries (Photos) / Davido Goes All Old Skool For New Music Video [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.