Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) (44059 Views)

Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos / Lateef Adedimeji Gazes At Jemiriye's Butts In US, Fans React / Odunlade Adekola, Lateef Adedimeji, Adunni Ade In Ibadan For Movie Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by Jammy2012(m): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
cool
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
Good move
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by Rebekah029(f): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
that's so nice of him....God bless him.
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by mountmoriah(m): 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
PrincessB1:
Good move
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by Fash20: 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Good.

I heard people get high on boiled sanitary pad water. LMAO
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by Quim2: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aileexa1:
Sanitary pads should be subsidized in Nigeria.

I don't know why a pack of pad goes for 250 and above when its not like its our fault we menstruate.
Nice of him to do this. Very nice

250 no cost. I spend that on bottled water in a Day!
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by Dregenyi: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nice one Bro!!!
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by anonymous1759(m): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
angry
If you want to do a good job do it stop acting like a simp just to look good in the eyes of Feminist . Condoms are made for both Gender to prevent so many things.
Simps And feminist makes condoms seems like a guy thing ,female hawkers have condoms in pleasure houses .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by HUSTLER001: 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
2cribz:
Razz Yoruba actor with their boring stupid movies. I always flip channel mistakenly if i pop africa Yoruba,if dstv got nothing than asaba movies nd senseless Yoruba movies. Im turning lf ma telly,nepa pls seize power.
busy body. Who ask you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by kheny12(m): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
Real definition of celebrity not all this yeyebrities that show off.
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by emmy512: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
Pad and condoms are different things.
Not all condoms are free some majority of the good ones are very expensive compared to pad.
The only difference is a particular company takes it upon itself to make free condoms.

The common pad makers are for profit so they can't make free pads. Who'll pay their workers.
Except someone or organisation takes up the challenge of paying them to make pads free always.
And the only person that can do that is guaranteed government.
But what will stop a family from packing everything if it's free. The quality of a pad is In it's value. Making it free without sponsor would reduce the quality.
Instead it should be subsidised or let producers be tax exempt

1 Like

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aileexa1:

I don't know why a pack of pad goes for 250 and above when its not like its our fault we menstruate.

Lolz no be Una fault oo walai my babe buy for 450 some times and it's crazy
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
Condoms and pads are two different things, there are female condoms too.
Although , pads are supposed to be cheaper.
Very nice of him .
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
awww, that's so sweet of him. nice initative
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by Johnson5258: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
I support the motion
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by Youngzedd(m): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
You use condom to prevent buying of pads in the future.

Shey food should be free since it's not our fault that we get hungry.

Condom is not free. Go and check the price of Durex.

Less children, less wahala.

Nice one from the actor.

1 Like

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by mayorkent(m): 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nice move sha, but condoms are way costlier than sanitary pad
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by Nmezor(f): 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
How nice of him, I wish others will follow suit...its pretty expensive these days
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by edoairways: 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
Youngzedd:
You use condom to prevent buying of pads in the future.

Shey food should be free since it's not our fault that we get hungry.

Condom is not free. Go and check the price of Durex.

Less children, less wahala.

Nice one from the actor.
What if the condom burst?
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by Cousin9999: 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
They should distribute reusable feminine hygiene products. They should also consider distributing birth control (for those who want it) to stop cycles.
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
I support this one with 50k worth of sanitary pads some of young girls can't afford it now, it hurts my heart seeing them spreading used rags for reusing
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by emmaoyes(m): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Nollywood actor Lateef Adedimeji has distributed sanitary pads to students in six states namely Kaduna, Kwara, Ogun, Oyo, Lagos and Cross River, Igbere TV reports.

The 34-year-old shared a video from one of the schools he visited in an Instagram post on Wednesday.

Adedimeji said it was the youths under his Great Mind Initiative (GMI) that organised a campaign to sensitize young girls and the public on menstrual health and hygiene.

He said every girl child deserves at least a pack of sanitary pad every month for free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaE34uF3BoM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI2goJrFSL8/?igshid=13ankf9k5ze60

Adedimeji is popularly known for his Yoruba movies.

He has starred in movies such as Kudi Klepto, Yeye Oge, Bipolar and Koto.

Nigerian Pad man
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by rocknation62(m): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
2cribz:
Razz Yoruba actor with their boring stupid movies. I always flip channel mistakenly if i pop africa Yoruba,if dstv got nothing than asaba movies nd senseless Yoruba movies. Im turning lf ma telly,nepa pls seize power.

You be mumu. I’m not sorry to say it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by cocolacec(m): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aileexa1:

Nigerian women should advocate against period poverty like Europe is doing right now.
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
Pad is free over here, packets of them for free in TESCO's female toilets. I know, I used to work for PHS. A company which disposes pads and baby nappies.
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by cocolacec(m): 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
Cousin9999:
They should distribute reusable feminine hygiene products. They should also consider distributing birth control (for those who want it) to stop cycles.
Why should women they stop their cycles,it is like saying men should not release sperm too during wet dream.

1 Like

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by Cousin9999: 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
cocolacec:

Why should women they stop their cycles,it is like

Some women have very painful cycles, or certain health problems.
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nice gesture
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
cocolacec:

Why should women they stop their cycles,it is like saying men should not release sperm too during wet dream.
Read again, you would see where it says in bracket, for those who wants. Besides, just because men release sperm doesn't mean every sperm released MUST result in pregnancy.

So everytime you release a sperm a woman must be pregnant, what a dumb suggestion. cheesy
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by cocolacec(m): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
Cousin9999:

Some women have very painful cycles, or certain health problems.
Having cžycles us natural.A woman with painful cycleš should watch what she eats like fried stuff,sugar at least two weeks before the next period.
Using medications to stop cycles can make her infertile in future.Havent you heard of some European women reaching menopause at 33yrs due to prolong use of birth control?
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by harmony75: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
yes sanitary pads should be free �
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Cousin9999:
Hang on! Stop cycle? undecided is that not harmful? What does stop cycle mean please? Perhaps i misunderstood you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours / Hannah Turay Accuses Ogbonna Kanu Of Not Taking Responsibility For Their 2 Kids / Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.