Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Help Stolen Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help Stolen Car (955 Views)

This Is The Most Stolen Car Part In The World - Is Yours Still Intact? @pamtech / Stolen Car Alert :gray 2014/2015 Toyota Camry* / ♒ ♒ Recover Your Lost/Stolen Custom Duty Documents Here ♒ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Stolen Car by COVIK19: 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
This car was stolen by a friend who made the car purchase on my behalf in Abuja, car is some months used in Nigeria. My friend has absconded with my car, car is currently in Abuja. Anyone who can help with any form of information like running checks on the plate should kindly assist and help.
Re: Help Stolen Car by bishopkay: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
And you had to spill all relevant details here; even uploaded the picture of the car?

What makes you think he won't take preemptive measures now to prevent being tracked?
Re: Help Stolen Car by aAK1(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Friend that you don’t know where he stays
Re: Help Stolen Car by COVIK19: 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
aAK1:
Friend that you don’t know where he stays
Who steals a car and goes back to the same house everyone knows?
Re: Help Stolen Car by aAK1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
COVIK19:

first of, you have a friend who you obviously hardly know and can easily move out because of a deal that’s probably less than 2m and entrust that friend with such money. You don’t know anyone related to him etc. baba tell me another story . The fact that u still use the word friend in the whole story is just odd
Re: Help Stolen Car by jaxxy(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
COVIK19:

What makes u so sure he stole it?? When was ur last contact with him and how long has it been since the said purchase?? Have u reported to the police? I want to believe so.

It’s quite hard to believe a friend would steal ur car like that instead of just take the money u sent to him for the purchase unless u paid directly to the sellers account bt then ur frnd of how long and how well
Re: Help Stolen Car by 2cribz: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
That's why i hate Corollaz,u cant pull up for a minute,its like insomnia. Sleepness nights,cos i got just a Corolla, car snatchers wont free my entrance, thieves already thinking about u,been thinking about,why Nigerians juzt cant do without corollas's wit benz,forget japan and germany,stick with yankee men. Make mexhanics real poor,my dodge charger is sending greedy mechanics to the humble lion's den.
Re: Help Stolen Car by COVIK19: 3:26am On Dec 17, 2020
jaxxy:

What makes u so sure he stole it?? When was ur last contact with him and how long has it been since the said purchase?? Have u reported to the police? I want to believe so.

It’s quite hard to believe a friend would steal ur car like that instead of just take the money u sent to him for the purchase unless u paid directly to the sellers account bt then ur frnd of how long and how well
Bro honesltly all I need is information, is there any service that runs checks on Number plates?
Re: Help Stolen Car by COVIK19: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
T

(1) (Reply)

Both Sold: Toks '08 Highlander In PHC (2units) / Toyota Venza 2013 model Forsale(Toks) / Honda Accord 2008 Very Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.