Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Think About It !!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Think About It !!! (213 Views)

What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. / What Do You Think About This Scroll-like Login Page, It Folds And Unfold / What Do You Think About Using PHP For Software Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think About It !!! by Haryourjb(m): 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
Think About It !!

The number of knowledge requirements requested by most Tech and Developer companies in Nigeria is so enormous that guys just starting out in Tech are faced with the conundrum of having to learn many things.

And a lot of guys fizzled out so early because of the way we choose to learn all these required skills in an eagerness to master all of them �.

Come to think of it. Setting up the development, learning the syntax of the language , The Frameworks , Understanding The version control , Test cases , Command line. That's a lot if complex mind numbing stuffs there.�

And until you resist the serene song of distraction and take your time to window out the things that really matters, You will be a stationary moving object� .

A seemingly reasonable solution is to filter out these loud voices pulling you in different direction and take things ones at a time. Learn to shun the I-can-learn-it-all-at-once attitude and take thing bit by bit.��

�DrA says Happy Coding

You can reach me Through my Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/DrA-Codes-102335451671690/

You can also subscribe to my youtube channel for programming related Tutorials and Talks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6M0Ojs8QS_e_jXxfy2B6qg

(1) (Reply)

Automated Trading And Robinhood With Python / Cybersecurity And Ceh Training / Cheapest Training On The Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.