Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) (132497 Views)

NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App / Link Your NIN With Your Airtel, MTN, GLO and 9mobile Number / How To Send Free SMS On MTN Via MTN Online App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by learnpols: 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
ow do i check my check my National identity Number NIN in NIGERIA

Ensure you use the sim card you use in registering your NIN to check to avoid error.

Note: This online works for mtn users

Kindly dialup Mtn ussd code: *346#
input one (1) in the prompt displayed on the screen
Afterward input the necessary number
continue reading using the link below

https://learnpols.com/how-to-link-my-nin-to-my-mtn-line/
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by learnpols: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
mtn users ...follow the link to read the simple way to link your mtn sim card to nin

continue reading with the link below
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by learnpols: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
gammarays:
I have the new national id card
I can't find my nin number and I've lost the number linked to the card

continue reading using the link below

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by sesman77(m): 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
Calabar1stSon:
Registered since 2013 and I'm yet to get the ID, it's not ready until now according to NIMC

How far? Have you gotten your NIN now? 2013 is too long not not to have been out, only that it might not be found. Did you have the registration slip given after the registration?

If you do, and snapshot it to me, I can help you look for it and send it to you for a fee sir.
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by sesman77(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
alasane:

Really scam....i have the National ID but yet using the *346# to get my NIN the system respond with NO data available....and some without NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD can generate theirs . You see the confusion?

I'm sure you see it's no scam now sir? It could be frustrating but it's one structure we can't undo it's core essence in Nigeria.

1. Those you "don't have" have it generated from their BVN and that's why their phone numbers linked to their BVN can retrieve it with the*346# code

2. Those who have it but show's "No data found" is because it takes an maturity period for each registered NIN to carry the biometrics of their owner. Normally this should be 15days but millions of influx of registrations across the nations is extending the Time to extreme time of months for some people. But eventually all will mature of their own accord.

However if you have emergency needs for your NIN to mature (i.e validate) you can reach me privately and it will be done for you. Only those who have the need and can afford it should bother.

All the best #
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by sesman77(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
luckydion:

No! if U do, that means u link another the former user's NIN to ur Number...

Go to NIMC office or your Local Government to register & get your NIN... Then, U also need to call MTN customer care or visit their office to relate this....

That may not be absolutely correct if the fellow has a Bank account and BVN. Some NIN were generated from BVNs after the physical bank capturing!

So if you have an NIN Number as response from the *346# code, then your best bet is to go check if it's your info that's on it.

As a Private NIN Registration Agent I can help you pull the basic info on the NIN Number for a fee.

All the best people
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by sesman77(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
Lexicon123:
I have been seeing several posts that *346# can be used to retrieve one's NIN. I have dialed it severally but it doesn't seem to be working. How else can one get the NIN without going to a registration center?

Note: I have the slip for my registration back in Oct 2017. So is the tracking ID on the slip the NIN? Or can I use the ID to retrieve the NIN remotely? Kindly assist

This is the remote assistance you were looking for sir. How far? I'm sure you would have resolved this.

However, if not yet, if you snapshot the slip to me privately, I can help you pull your ID from NIMC database and send it to you at a fee.

All you do is print it out anyway way you want and laminate.

All the best people
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by sesman77(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
Motoyosychi:
My phone was stolen and I have been trying to retrieve my sim,but mtn said my verification is not going. I have all required documents including nin but my verification with mtn and nimc is not going. Please what may be the problem anyone

Hope you had resolved this now sir? Your NIN should be validated by now. If not you can reach me for remote assistance to fasttract the validation.

All the best
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Lexicon123: 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
sesman77:

This is the remote assistance you were looking for sir. How far? I'm sure you would have resolved this.

However, if not yet, if you snapshot the slip to me privately, I can help you pull your ID from NIMC database and send it to you at a fee.

All the best people
I have fixed it. Thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by ODAE: 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
Can I link my simcard to my NIN even when my nin is not validated ?
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by 8ballplayer: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2022
Pls drop ur contact so i can reach you i need help with NIN Validation
sesman77:

Hope you had resolved this now sir? Your NIN should be validated by now. If not you can reach me for remote assistance to fasttract the validation.

All the best
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by 8ballplayer: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2022
How do i contact you and is it still possible?
sesman77:

All the best people

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mtn Introduces New Mobile Internet Data Plans - 25mb For N150 And 50mb For N200 / 2GO USERS:-PART {2} Some Usefull 2go Tricks You Need/must Know!!...hot.. / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.