Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) (52145 Views)

Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover / Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures / Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by MarvinsBaba: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
hehe, when is my own white man coming, all we have here in naija and Nairaland are scum disguised as men. Just few of them are good. If you know you are a good man, don't quote me, let the scumbags do the quoting

You need a brain cleansing
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aileexa1:
Why does it look like child abuse @ the fourth picture?

Love is truly blind

That white guy's got a kinky streak, for sure.
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by DeOTR: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
fati2001:
CONGRATS..

TO RELIEVE STRESS, HAVE VALUE TO URSELF, KNOW YOUR WORTH AND TO FEEL LIKE HUMAN. DON'T MARRY A NIGERIAN WOMAN.
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by DasaintHope(m): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Nope
You base in Kd?
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by saintruky(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
saaphiere:
Congrats dear.
I'm next in Jesus name Amen.

He mustn't be a nairalander.
He must be very intelligent.
He must be tall not too tall.
He must be God fearing.
He must be friendly and humble.

Here i am grin
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by Thattallgirl(f): 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
DasaintHope:

You base in Kd?
Nope nope
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by DasaintHope(m): 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Nope nope
My bad. I have a friend with the that tall girl kinda slogan
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by idogbe14170: 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
:Is she the Miss Koikoi boarding school students used to talk about? See her chest like mine They look in love though Happy married life to them you must be my age mate
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
I can't even dare to think about how much juju went into the staging of this fake wedding
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by Mznaett: 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
Good to know Nky is married!
My mom's friend back then! smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by Thattallgirl(f): 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
DasaintHope:

My bad. I have a friend with the that tall girl kinda slogan
It's cool smiley
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:45am On Dec 17, 2020
She has a congenital defect. She'll birth regular-sized children. I wish her a happy married life, but since these oyibo people change their minds like British rain, I wish her good luck in raising two mixed-race children.
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by DoubleDee4U(m): 5:06am On Dec 17, 2020
Something tells me this man is a paedophile. Yes! He loves doing small children. Now he has seen "adult child".

Adult child = Adult that looks like a Child.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by zedman1(m): 5:38am On Dec 17, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Is she the Miss Koikoi boarding school students used to talk about? See her chest like mine cheesy grin

They look in love though smiley

Happy married life to them wink
That one was older, she was madam koi koi, that was why we feared her. This one is just a miss.
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by fati2001(m): 5:55am On Dec 17, 2020
Fmghewzy:

I wish your mum never married your dad. That way you won't be here talking jaggons
cry me a river.
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by magzey: 8:10am On Dec 17, 2020
What is the name of this movies grin grin

Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by jacoik(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2020
Aileexa1:
Why does it look like child abuse @ the fourth picture?

Love is truly blind
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear u took this words off me
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by Rushna27(f): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2020
congrats to her....
Pls friends, I need ur help to get a job.. pls am tired of joblessness and I really need to do something.. yes I ave biz I wish to do but no start up capital... I've waited thinking help wud come but to no avail. so Pls i need to work so as to have capital for my biz... tnx as u help me
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2020
bluefilm:

I never knew Nairaland had another white SIMP.

Sorry.
lol stay kool
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by whyteteeth: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2020
DoubleDee4U:
Something tells me this man is a paedophile. Yes! He loves doing small children. Now he has seen "adult child".

Adult child = Adult that looks like a Child.
grin grin grin

Walahi exactly. This is exactly what I'm thinking. What a mismatch. Something must be fishy!
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by Erojepromise(f): 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
And I don't know her .. undecided happy married life to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React / "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.